Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The post master general will also need to be involved. Sometimes they are the ones that mandate what types of mailboxes to use. You might be SOL as the post master prob will not allow individual mailboxes in your hood. Maybe they and the HOA can replace it with a more fortified unit.

On a sidenote....our local post office has 3 of the big blue mailbox things for people to drive by and drop off their mail. Those were broken into 5 times in a span of a month and a half. Same blue boxes are still there. USPS doesn't give a poop.
Suppose a person could always rent a private P.O. box too... or send sensitive/high value items using Registered Mail that can be insured up to $50k. Until you physically sign for the package, USPS is liable for your declared value. Packages are held in a secured locations throughout the shipping route, with each employee handling the package signing out for it.

Suppose a person could always rent a private P.O. box too... or send sensitive/high value items using Registered Mail that can be insured up to $50k. Until you physically sign for the package, USPS is liable for your declared value. Packages are held in a secured locations throughout the shipping route, with each employee handling the package signing out for it.
Yeah but that’s overkill for your day to day mail.
We just need human beings to not be fucktards but we know that’s never gonna happen.

Something weird is going on. Saw a min stock Ek hatch and a nice modified eg hatch on my way to work today.

Is the world telling you to get one of those as your winter “beater”? Or would the newer Civic take on that roll with a modded eg?

This is why I will never buy from this local Honda dealership.

All 6 of those new Civics have at least $4,700 worth of dealer add ons. What if someone doesn’t want all that crap? I sure as **** don’t want to pay $200 for nitrogen in my tire.

I remember back in 2006 I had to get them to remove charges for a couple items they put on the car.

Then they also say if you order a new car, they will still put on these items regardless if you order a car with nothing else to be added in.

7455206C-6648-4727-B51A-D3CDF2143D6F.jpeg

That’s a lot of stuff and some of those are pricey. $199 for Nitrogen? $299 for mud guards? Wheel locks and lug nuts $369? Yikes.

and they will tell you to pound sand and go to another dealership if you don't want those options. It's because some dumbass will come and want the car and pay whatever for it.. The dealership knows this.. It's a shame.

I paid $300 for some green fee on my si 4 years ago but didnt notice until 2 years later when i looked at the bill. if i saw that when i was buying it i would have told them to take it off.

3-day work week.

Off tomorrow for the election and Friday for Veterans Day.

Don't hate. Not my fault my employer is closed for those two things lol

It's all good tho. I make like 1/10 of your salary so it evens out ;)
I wasn’t being mean. That would be a nice week. It is convenient. A couple of days off at the time of year when you want them. All day off to vote. You name it. I get to work from home on Tuesday and Friday. So I don’t have to commute.

Anyone here insist on standing in a line at a local voting center the day of elections versus going to vote early, absentee, by mail or whatever?

I wasn’t being mean. That would be a nice week. It is convenient. A couple of days off at the time of year when you want them. All day off to vote. You name it. I get to work from home on Tuesday and Friday. So I don’t have to commute.

I know you weren't being mean. Just my nature to be snarky back. :giggle:

Nice you get 2 days to WFH. How far is your commute? You might have said before but I forget.

Anyone here insist on standing in a line at a local voting center the day of elections versus going to vote early, absentee, by mail or whatever?
Wife & I stand in line. She has a doctor's appointment and 9am so when that's done she's going to come home and then we will go vote and run some errands.

Reactions: Dad
Back