Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just spoke with my Audi guy, car order still hasn’t been picked up, so we’ll continue to wait. In the meantime, a tweak to the config that won’t be divulged until delivery.

Just spoke with my Audi guy, car order still hasn’t been picked up, so we’ll continue to wait. In the meantime, a tweak to the config that won’t be divulged until delivery.
A tweak... as in something the buyer ordered?!

MIL came over to help give out candy with us (she lives in the same neighborhood but doesn't get many kids on her street).

It was rainy so wife and MIL sat on the porch and no room for me so I didn't have to be out there :thumb:

Wife said 70+ kids.

some folks broke into our community mailbox and stole all of the mail for 15 houses. Been dealing with the police, post office, bank, etc. this evening instead of enjoying a nice Halloween.

We have video of the perpetrators and their late 90s silver Civic. Assholes. Seattle’s problems bleeding into the suburbs.

1666D209-0CB1-4292-9F64-B84158A27878.jpeg

voting ballot thieves? Looking for amazon/packages?
All general mail. End of month too. I had a couple of checks in there for accounts without online bill pay. Talking to our mail carrier, she said they’re hitting that specific style of mailbox. They know how to exploit the lock. Took them maybe 15 seconds to get and go. Happened at 5:40p. No joke, my neighbor who got the video, he and his family were right there a few minutes before taking the kids trick or treating. We were watching it happen and we’re dealing with the police within 20 minutes.

some folks broke into our community mailbox and stole all of the mail for 15 houses. Been dealing with the police, post office, bank, etc. this evening instead of enjoying a nice Halloween.

We have video of the perpetrators and their late 90s silver Civic. Assholes. Seattle’s problems bleeding into the suburbs.

View attachment 65404

I guess its worth it for the one check that might be in there? What a dumb crime to commit

Edit* just saw your post on it, it's crazy how quick they come in and take all of that. How would you even go about cashing those checks?

The wife was out in Tejas this weekend….over at Baylor Univ.

View attachment 65400

I work down the street from the Baylor football stadium!

Heard that place is massive!

Buc-ees is ridiculously humongous

I went there to get gas a loooooong time ago and I was on pump 220

1667310451196.png

Last edited:

View attachment 65404

Around Philly they pretty much said stop mailing checks, some gang had robbed a USPS worker for their mailbox keys and were washing checks to cash larger amounts

I guess its worth it for the one check that might be in there? What a dumb crime to commit

I work down the street from the Baylor football stadium!

Buc-ees is ridiculously humongous

I went there to get gas a loooooong time ago and I was on pump 220

View attachment 65405

for all their size i was impressed how clean they manage to be too

Reactions: Dad
One of my work accounts got hit for about $15,000 in fraudulent checks. We got our money back and not entirely sure of the thieves got the money or not. 4 checks they deposited online and the other was taken to a bank to be deposited.

I stopped payment on the checks. I closed that account and opened a new account, so no money should be able to come out of there. Got that all done in a couple of hours of the incident last night. Hope I have adequate mitigations there so they don’t get access. My neighbors on the other hand, we’ll see. I wrote up a flyer this morning and put in on the front doors of everybody’s houses who was impacted.

Gonna be dealing with the HOA now to see if the mailboxes can be a project they’re willing to take on. We have a few like mine, that are prone to theft. Neighborhood next to us was hit last week. Also working with Post Office since I replaced one of the mailboxes in the neighborhood for the HOA this year after a nut drove thru the boxes. What fun.

Reactions: Dad
That sounds like a giant headache. Hopefully the HOA will make a decision pretty quick since this has been happening for a while. In my experience though, they are better at handing out violations and not really coming up with solutions

The post master general will also need to be involved. Sometimes they are the ones that mandate what types of mailboxes to use. You might be SOL as the post master prob will not allow individual mailboxes in your hood. Maybe they and the HOA can replace it with a more fortified unit.

On a sidenote....our local post office has 3 of the big blue mailbox things for people to drive by and drop off their mail. Those were broken into 5 times in a span of a month and a half. Same blue boxes are still there. USPS doesn't give a poop.

Continental SportContact 6 came on the 2020's

he says this one has the extreme contact sport at 9:20
Yes that is the recommended tire, OEM I think. Another reviewer (prob Throttle House) said they were using Sport Cup 2's for his session, which is a dealer option. I don't know. Point being, a gripier tire will make it feel like less understeer. So if the comment from Max was based on Sport Cups, there may be no diff in old versus new CTR.

Back