Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Issues still happening, vid is from this morning and the invoice is from Nov
The video doesn't work.

But the issue definitely sounds like a bad fuel pump. It was a guess on the first couple we had but we put new pumps in probably 8 grand Cherokees for that issue. Not very common. The fuel pump relay was faulty on the older GCs and had a recall to install a relay outside of the pdc but that wouldn't apply to a 21.

It would be hard to go into a dealer and tell them it needs a pump under warranty with no proof though. They could probably call tech line /star center or what ever they call it in the states and they can help and also search for common fixes. I'm a little surprised that they didn't do that if they had so much trouble duplicating the issue.

At my current dealer because it's so secluded we get away with throwing parts at intermittent issues with no solid cause.

The video doesn't work.

But the issue definitely sounds like a bad fuel pump. It was a guess on the first couple we had but we put new pumps in probably 8 grand Cherokees for that issue. Not very common. The fuel pump relay was faulty on the older GCs and had a recall to install a relay outside of the pdc but that wouldn't apply to a 21.

It would be hard to go into a dealer and tell them it needs a pump under warranty with no proof though. They could probably call tech line /star center or what ever they call it in the states and they can help and also search for common fixes. I'm a little surprised that they didn't do that if they had so much trouble duplicating the issue.

At my current dealer because it's so secluded we get away with throwing parts at intermittent issues with no solid cause.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/JIvhbSg8kdM?si=FOo6MOkGCB74J9TD

I thin

I think I need both. I left the front on the OEM grille. I always forget about eBay.
the front grill emblem is substantially more expensive all over the internet for some reason. Here's the part # if you don't have it

75732-TR7-A11​

It took me way too long to realize that the reason I couldn't sleep so well was because my eyes dry out in the middle of the night. I got some eyedrops, and I put 'em in before bed and dude I sleep like a log hewn from one of those big redwoods from the pacific northwest.

I've noticed my e brake requires more angle to engage since I moved to BC. Parking on steeper inclines I've had to pull it harder. I feel I've stretched it. I hate replacing e brake cables.

those moldings look good from the pics, and it's got 5 star reviews. I'd probably try them out.

do you need both the front and rear?

Honda 75723-S5T-A01 is the rear. A bunch of sellers have them on ebay​

[/URL]
Unfortunately that seller doesnt ship to canada and it seems like everything else on ebay is super fake.

Ugh. I’m guessing you can’t ship it to a place close to the border and pick it up? Maybe you’re too far for that

You consider vinyls for the color on the badges? I saw lots of people do that. But it was 10+ years ago at this point folks were doing it.

Back