Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Pink and melon shooter exhaust... :barf:

View attachment 66564
1af

I was just thinking about the car track I had when I was a kid! Nostalgia overload

Mileage? Hatch?
sedan 66k MILES kind of high for a 2019 $25k is my cost. my si is paid off though. id have to finance about 10k i think.

everytime i research the subaru every year i think about switching it always comes back to the si being a much more reliable car. my issue is i want more power but dont want to spend 7k to supercharge it.

Last edited:
13k a year for mileage isn’t that bad. Do you know what trim level it is?

13k a year for mileage isn’t that bad. Do you know what trim level it is?
No. Not yet. I'll find out on Monday. It's also modified which makes me worried. It's got a single exit exhaust, flickering rain light and different badges from what I saw from a far. Also has Subaru club stickers on the window. I could probably get 15k on my si on trade so Id have to finance 10k or I could super charge my car without upgrading the clutch or fuel pump for 7k and have 350-400 HP fwd.

Sounds like a CF roof is needed :giggle:

Just cut out all the crap and panel bond the CF roof. Not dealing with sunroof either.

B motor for casual and K motor for that bling and cars and coffee points, lol
I dunno how i didn't see the roof part. So i would just do that, but.......... they cut in the roof section of a coupe at the a and b pillar and cut across the roof at the front of the rear quarter window. While That's probably the most it needs body work wise. So i don't really wanna hack up the roof any more than it already was. Besides i always liked having a sunroof.

No. Not yet. I'll find out on Monday. It's also modified which makes me worried. It's got a single exit exhaust, flickering rain light and different badges from what I saw from a far. Also has Subaru club stickers on the window. I could probably get 15k on my si on trade so Id have to finance 10k or I could super charge my car without upgrading the clutch or fuel pump for 7k and have 350-400 HP fwd.

That's a BIG nope... Probably trading it in because they blew it up. lol
Single exit exhaust = they drove it hard.
What is a rain light? Never heard of that... :think:
1000% do not trade the Si in on a used Subaru unless you knew the previous owner.

That's a BIG nope... Probably trading it in because they blew it up. lol
Single exit exhaust = they drove it hard.
What is a rain light? Never heard of that... :think:
1000% do not trade the Si in on a used Subaru unless you knew the previous owner.
Rain light goes in the middle of the rear bumper. Blinks when brakes are pressed. Not a fan.

Yeah. I know. It's the same conclusion Everytime I see a subi traded in. I don't know why I do this.

If my si had even 100 more hp I'd be very happy. Maybe I need to just suck it up and buy a kit.

Last edited:
Rain light goes in the middle of the rear bumper. Blinks when brakes are pressed. Not a fan.

Yeah. I know. It's the same conclusion Everytime I see a subi traded in. I don't know why I do this.

If my si had even 100 more hp I'd be very happy. Maybe I need to just suck it up and buy a kit.
Oh.... JDM 3rd brake light we call it.
https://subiebros.com/jdm-rear-fog-light-kit-3rd-brake-light/

yeah I'm not a fan of it either.

I think you should just suck it up and buy a kit for the Si!

Back