Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I heard all EVs are powered by OptiPlex's.
lol you go open your polestar hood and it's full of dell logos
it has an intel processor?

View attachment 66409

giphy.gif

There something you want to tell us @Nomar06 ? that looks like the kind of thing my friends would have in their mudroom to keep the 3 kids stuff organized
Nothing to say here....we don't have a coat closet so this serves that purpose. Need to add hooks.

hooks would definitely help keep the leashes organized

hooks would definitely help keep the leashes organized
If we can get some friggin grass to grow, the leashes will go in the laundry room. It has a door going to the side yard/backyard

right now might be your peak season for grass to get established for spring. If you want to end up spending way more money than you expected but have great results check out Yard Mastery https://yardmastery.com/

i get emails from them with recommended products and time of application based on soil temp for my region, but starting with a soil composition test would be a good start

right now might be your peak season for grass to get established for spring. If you want to end up spending way more money than you expected but have great results check out Yard Mastery https://yardmastery.com/

i get emails from them with recommended products and time of application based on soil temp for my region, but starting with a soil composition test would be a good start
i had all the areas aerated, then I seeded, put down fertilizer, some topsoil and straw about a week and a half ago. Have been watering everyday. Starting to see little baby grass here and there but not all over the place.

Just hoping for some even coverage so that the dogs can use all the space we fenced in.

The builder put down seed and straw but since our move in day got delayed and no one was watering, we got pretty much no results. I had to do it all over on my own.

depending on what you put down and what the squirrels ate, 2-3 weeks isnt out of the ordinary. Lawn renovations are a pain, so much effort and barely any results to show for a while. How much water are you putting down? what brand and varietal is the grass? you have lots of tree cover around the house too dont you?

Yeah, I know it can take up to a month to actually see results. I used a pennington shade blend grass and some starter fertilizer(don't remember the brand) since the pennington seed bag said it needed a fertilizer. I water about 10-15 mins per section.....making sure to cover all seeded areas. Since its mainly clay around here, some small sections create puddles and when I walk out to move the sprinkler the next day, the clay is still somewhat "wet". Do have a bunch of tress, hence the shade grass seed.

I basically I am doing the same steps I have done in the past and I've had good results. But never have put seeds out this late in the year but the temps are 50s low -70s high here now.

I'm wanting to try too, but I'll have to make a trip out of going to a surfable location.
Have you ever skated, tried wake boarding, or been snowboarding? I realize those are totally different things from surfing, but still similar body positioning.

Have you ever skated, tried wake boarding, or been snowboarding? I realize those are totally different things from surfing, but still similar body positioning.

I have a skateboard, but I haven't been on it in a bit. We have 'Tanker Surfing' here in Texas, where you catch the wake off of incoming Oil Tankers. I'm just interested in learning to catch and cruise on like a longboard -- nothing super crazy.

Back