Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

been eating a lot lately since ive been weight lifting. i have a smallish bowl of granola with almond milk and a tea when i wake up. then a cup of water with protien powder and creatine. then when i get to work some carrots with hummus. ive still managed to lose a couple pounds.

My lady’s Christmas present got picked up. Put the new guitar in the new case. It’s a pretty piece. No real disguising it though. May just wrap it with a big red bow and wait until we exchange gifts to put it out.

760E3C9F-478E-420C-A9F6-C2EE5E0D22C1.jpeg

Morning :wave:

70F yesterday.. in the 40's today..
This week supposed to be in the 50's/low 60's :thumbsup:

Why even attempt that?
Guy cut off the car in front of me merging into the lane flooring it and almost caused an accident. Then as he went cose to the side of the road a large rubber mat was kicked up and landed in front of my car which I ran over. At this point I was pretty angry so about 20 minutes later he was at another merge at a stop light so I raced him out of anger. It was stupid but made me feel better.

Guy cut off the car in front of me merging into the lane flooring it and almost caused an accident. Then as he went cose to the side of the road a large rubber mat was kicked up and landed in front of my car which I ran over. At this point I was pretty angry so about 20 minutes later he was at another merge at a stop light so I raced him out of anger. It was stupid but made me feel better.

foreseen-everything-talking.gif

Back