Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

But that guy was also was found dead.

Crazy news. Thanks for sharing. I hadn’t seen this yet.

In other news - dry wall goes up tomorrow! Project is beginning to wrap up

Polestar 5 would be baller….especially if it can charge that fast while I’m on a road trip.

@Janz3n i got another Jeep question for ya. 2015 Jeep patriot, auto trans. 90,xxx miles on it. It is dropping power and rpms during a drive. Has done it 3 times in the last 3 drives or 10 miles or less per trip.

So basically your driving all fine and then al a sudden it has power loss and the rpm’s drop. After pulling over(and guessing turning the car off and back on) it will drive again.

I searched online and some people say a crankshaft position sensor? Or the wiring to that sensor(may have seen that 2016s had a recall on the wiring?). Some people say fuel pump?

@Janz3n i got another Jeep question for ya. 2015 Jeep patriot, auto trans. 90,xxx miles on it. It is dropping power and rpms during a drive. Has done it 3 times in the last 3 drives or 10 miles or less per trip.

So basically your driving all fine and then al a sudden it has power loss and the rpm’s drop. After pulling over(and guessing turning the car off and back on) it will drive again.

I searched online and some people say a crankshaft position sensor? Or the wiring to that sensor(may have seen that 2016s had a recall on the wiring?). Some people say fuel pump?
Engine light or any dash lights?

They're bad for throttle bodies too. Haven't had many issues with crank sensor or wiring but possible. Need a dtc if one is available.

I don't remember if she said anything about dash lights being on. dtc? is that a scan thins from Jeep?

so you're saying we need to get foo to a bunker to protect him
They’re sending me to Brazil for a week in June. Maybe that’s my way to go - lost in the jungle 7000 miles away.

Gonna experience the shortest day of the year there to come back and be in the longest day in Seattle.

Last edited:
Back