Member Locations - User Location Map

One reason is it doesn't stay in sight to be intered/used.......... would need to be added to the top blue area........ Also there seems to be a lot of ppl that just won't give up their state......... Which would help on so many topics if we knew where they live(State)..................
I agree. On both counts. If there is enough interest, I would love to add more detail to the map as far as places of interest go.

I find it odd that so many people would not want to give up their state when they so willingly post pics of their cars...with the license plate denoting state...

webby you liked the post. Could you perhaps make this a sticky?

I thought I actually had originally...(guess not)... but it is now a sticky.

A sticky is a thread that will always stay at the top of a forum page. Usually a thread that members want to have quick access to is stickied.

Moncton, New Brunswick (Canada).
Do you need my postal code? Not sure if I need the whole internet having access my exact street, as it's a pretty small one, lol.

Do you need my postal code? Not sure if I need the whole internet having access my exact street, as it's a pretty small one, lol.
City and Province for Canada works just fine. Not sure how the postal codes work there, but zip codes in the US are usually quite a few square miles.

Added by the way.

If you can find a zip for another intersection in your town, you can use that.
I always use an intersection a mile or two away for this kind of stuff, that way if someone I wanted to find me would get close, then call me, and I could lead them in .

I use tapatalk on my phone
And only really look at stuff I subscribe or post in. So I don't always see the sticky icky.
When I am bored or have time I cruise the rest of the forum.
I do like the idea of seeing on a map where we all are. Keep up the good work. And thanks for this.
On a side note the guy across the street got a 2 door si black.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Back