Looking into a new 12 si

I am torn between two si's right now. There is a red coupe that is still brand new that they want 20.4 for and then there is a grey sedan with 16K miles that is CPO for 19.5. ( both do not have nav) I know that the sedan weighs slightly more and is barely longer so I want to say that they should handle the same. Any opinions to help my choice? Also any thing I should look out for with the sedan that already has 16K miles on it?

I am torn between two si's right now. There is a red coupe that is still brand new that they want 20.4 for and then there is a grey sedan with 16K miles that is CPO for 19.5. ( both do not have nav) I know that the sedan weighs slightly more and is barely longer so I want to say that they should handle the same. Any opinions to help my choice? Also any thing I should look out for with the sedan that already has 16K miles on it?
If you dont specifically need a sedan id take the brand new one for $900 more. They arent so different in dimensions to handle any differently imo

That was awesome I just checked the VIN and the sedan it's VIN is in that group with the Oil consumption issue. :rotfl:

well, it could also not have issues.... or it also could have had work done on it. Not everyone has had the issues. Just something to consider.

I am still going to look at it but I am happy I got that info about the VIN. Now I know to ask if the car had issues and if so was the proper work done.

I read that most race teams ran the 8th gen sedan instead of the coupe because of the longer wheelbase which spread the weight out more evenly. More balanced handling. I doubt any of us would ever notice. There do seem to be more parts, appearance wise, available for the sedan though.

But they've not made/released a hfp body kit for the 9th. Also, the 8th had the mugen, mugen rr, type r, etc all in sedan form for the 8th. We don't have that situation on the 9th. Unless you count the euro r, but that's an entirely different hatchback.

Back