lets see everyones SI :)

How do you like the headlights? Everything you expected them to be? How is the fitment to the fenders/bumper?
Yes! I love them and cannot recommend them enough, as long as you're going to get an HID kit.
Fitment is perfect, just like stock. Took me just a half hour to swap them.
The hard part was wiring the LEDs, but I made that a lot more difficult than I had to be. I'll go into detail if you'd like

Yes! I love them and cannot recommend them enough, as long as you're going to get an HID kit.
The hard part was wiring the LEDs, but I made that a lot more difficult than I had to be. I'll go into detail if you'd like
Awesome, glad you love them! Ill have to get a set when I find a 13 sedan I want.

etu2y4e3.jpg

So do the LEDs on those act as daytime running lights? Or do the perform the function of the parking lights?

And why was the wiring so difficult?

So yeah, feel free to go into detail :thumbup:

So do the LEDs on those act as daytime running lights? Or do the perform the function of the parking lights?

And why was the wiring so difficult?

So yeah, feel free to go into detail :thumbup:
My pleasure!

The lights included wire taps so that you could tap into either the driving lights, the parking lights, or the DRLs.
That would've been very easy to do, but I wanted mine on all the time, with the option of turning them off when I wanted.
So I ended up running a wire to the inside of the car, to the cabin bay fuse box, and to a switch, which was difficult especially since I've never done something like that before.
So out of the box, you can choose to wire them to whichever lights you want, or you can do what I did to have them stay on all the time, but also have control when you want to turn them off.

Ok gotcha. Those headlights look so good that they're worth the trouble
Exactly, and i'm sure if you have more experience with car wiring than me, it'll be easier.
also, if you only want them on with the headlights or only want them on during the day, then it's much easier to install

Back