I need help installing Eibach SportLine Springs

2 degrees is not a lot at all. Its barely just barely even enough to tuck stock rims and tires if it were slammed.

All the part numbers matched 9thgen springs and even bought them from this forum from a guy with a 9th gen

yeah that's weird. the only time i saw them flipped was when installed 8th gen springs on the 9th gen car. in my experience, the ones marked L matched the driver's side and the ones marked R matched the passenger side like they were supposed to.

yeah that's weird. the only time i saw them flipped was when installed 8th gen springs on the 9th gen car. in my experience, the ones marked L matched the driver's side and the ones marked R matched the passenger side like they were supposed to.
Not the sportlines from what I've read. Mine were marked backwards too.

Thank god I'm not the only one. So is it they are JUST marked backwards? I was eary about swapping the spring left to right and every bump I hit my mind goes crazy haha.

Thank god I'm not the only one. So is it they are JUST marked backwards? I was eary about swapping the spring left to right and every bump I hit my mind goes crazy haha.
Mine were backwards too, it's just the sportlines were marked incorrectly

Yay! took me the whole day yesterday but finally finished it!

Sorry the pics aren't that great because it's not that sunny.
IMG_0571.JPG IMG_0572.JPG
well this picture kind of looks like my thumbnail picture....

IMG_0573.JPG

Anyways, I'll find a better camera on a better day to take pictures. My only problem now is getting an alignment. All the places say they can't do it because they use a ramp and the cars too low and blah blah blah. So I need to find a place that has a lift. @hey_mikey do you know any places that can do an alignment? i've tried c and s, hess, aaa, the a few firestones. The only place I know that may be able to do it is the firestone by concord mills, but their expensive.

Thanks for all the help guys!

View attachment 26623 View attachment 26624

View attachment 26625

Anyways, I'll find a better camera on a better day to take pictures. My only problem now is getting an alignment. All the places say they can't do it because they use a ramp and the cars too low and blah blah blah. So I need to find a place that has a lift. @hey_mikey do you know any places that can do an alignment? i've tried c and s, hess, aaa, the a few firestones. The only place I know that may be able to do it is the firestone by concord mills, but their expensive.

Your car is not that low. My local shop had no problems. Their ramp has low angle. They do lowered cars. I guess it takes a bit of searching

View attachment 26623 View attachment 26624

View attachment 26625

Do you go to uncc? I see a car like yours on campus everyday

haha yeah. I park at EPIC pretty much everyday.
Nice. I'm guessing you're doing engineering? I'm in the motorsports program so i'm usually either at the epic or duke lot everyday. If nothing's open then I park in the deck behind epic.

So I had time sunday so i plastidipped lol
heres a couple more pictures with springs! Took the pics on my go pro and the size was too big so I had to edit them through print screen on paint. haha >_> also I am a terrible photographer.

1.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg4.jpg 5.jpg6.jpg

Haha yea. It's nothing special. Someone at UNCC put a dent in it the other day. Do you know who drives that white Si coupe that's always in the CRI structure?
Haha yea. It's nothing special. Someone at UNCC put a dent in it the other day. Do you know who drives that white Si coupe that's always in the CRI structure?

Hmm no idea. I don't park in the deck as much anymore.

Back