Hydro dip paint, water transfer printing

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Anyone know a good hydro print place? Im also looking specifically for green tinted carbon fiber.

Yeah, it's got a bunch of names: hydro dip paint, water transfer printing, hydrographics....

I'm looking for a place that has green carbon and if anyone has had good luck with any particular place. The google is not being much help. Lots of places but haven't seen the color I want. Sent a few emails.

It's usually the camo print you see on guns. It's a film they put in a tank of water and almost "wrap" the object. They come out looking really nice and they usually clear coat with automotive grade stuff so it lasts. Most places can dip just about anything.

Duck Calls:
phoca_thumb_l_duck%20call's%2011.JPG

Wheels:
phoca_thumb_l_brook%20042.JPG

Wheel covers in "carbon fiber"
phoca_thumb_l_snow%20bow%20020.JPG

Snowmobile faring...
phoca_thumb_l_sled1.JPG

ladies love hunting if they have a pink gun right?
phoca_thumb_l_pink.jpg

go to 2 minutes in, and it shows how OCC did it... there are also a lot of similar vids showing companies doing all kinds of things

it would still be pretty cool to be there in person though :thumb:

I'm looking to get the 2012 engine cover hydro'd in green carbon.... ive got a blue white green theme under the hood.

I never heard of Hydro dipping or Hydro graphics before..but holy that looks so wicked..I'd do my roof in Hydro graphic Carbon Fiber LOL.

I'm looking to get the 2012 engine cover hydro'd in green carbon.... ive got a blue white green theme under the hood.

Have you talked to Will? (FBFG) He did the VC in purpul CF.

Back