HELP!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get your car fixed. Please don't tell me you were texting while driving and ran into that fence. A friend of mine from college died because they were using their phone while driving and crashed.
No I wasn't texting while driving. It's was rainy day and I also drriving fast and hit a big bump then the car kind a bounced and slide into the fence.

i was gonna say do the coupe front end swap lol but it looks good man what did it end up costing you if you dont mind me asking

i was gonna say do the coupe front end swap lol but it looks good man what did it end up costing you if you dont mind me asking
It's about $500 and yea I was thinking about coupe front end swap too but have the second thought about it LOL.

It's about $500 and yea I was thinking about coupe front end swap too but have the second thought about it LOL.
lol you had the chance when you were replacing the bumper. i was gonna mention it when you first asked for help but i just saw the thread today

Looks great. Lucky you didn't do more damage. $500 in bodywork is almost unheard of.

I couldn't get a bumper and paint done for $500...that's unreal.

Back