From HRP FG2 to FB6

Kris

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I joined this forum back in september but never got a chance to introduce myself. Bought my Sunburst Orange Pearl FB6 last august 2013 and I really love the way it looks and because I have 2 kids, that was biggest factor why I had to part ways with my coupe. On the down side, I really miss my FG2 just for the fact that it sounds so much better than the new one.

Exterior:
Megan EZ street coilovers
RPF1 17x8 +45 offset
Toyo Proxes4 225x17x45
Interior:
CTR shift knob

image2.jpg image3.jpg
And here's my old fg2:
image1.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I just ordered the front and rear jdm emblems from kplayground. The mod bug is starting to kick in again.... XD i might just go with I/DP/E and flashpro setup then I'm just going to mod for looks after that.

Welcome to the site and nice pics of both rides

Thanks.. I'll probably start a build thread when i get a chance.... I will be posting more pics within the coming weeks... :D

Nice car. Is it just me, or are the pics of the new car upside down? The only 1 that's rightside up is the FG2.

First of all, great looking FB6
Second, how do you like the EZ Streets?

it looks great man, welcome to the site. Im sure by now you know your general way around the site but if you need anything feel free to ask. :)

Thanks guys.. @323 ez's ride aren't that bad so far. I just need to get the camber kit. I can't go low yet cuz they haven't finish the road work here in va.

Back