Foo’s 2024 Integra Type S

This bonus was 0.5% of my annual. I think when all is said and done I get around 5% annually.

51 (with 30 years of service) but... I won't get 100% of my salary with 30 years of service.. :-/

Imagine retirement

Getting up to watch the sunrise
Eating a tasty breakfast
No Dell Optiplex--- I HATE THEM SO MUCH
Oh! And time to travel and stuff!

72f4570ba78e2c0646aea28ca37d7ee0.gif

My mom retired at 52

I dunno how calculating for retirement age works?

Also good morning
basically figure out how much you need to live on per year after retirement and adjust for inflation. then set an amount you need to save per month to achieve that goal by a certain age. i use a financial planner for that.

So those mirrors are still lost somewhere in transit. Nobody appears to know where things are….

No. The spoiler was thru Acura dealer. The mirrors were thru ProImportTuners. USPS messed up and delivered to the wrong house. Those owners sent it back to “sender”. Who knows what the Post Office is doing….

You are like HondPro Jason....lol. From his instagram, he mailed his Honda Motocompacto scooter thing to cali for an event and it is still lost in the system. I believe it was supposed to arrive 3 days ago in Cali and as of yesterday it shows it as scanned for pick up and made it to a sort facility and no more updates since then(2 days ago).

…and the clips snapped off when I tried to snap it onto the clips for the car’s mirror.

Phone calls….ye old saga continues…

IMG_0659.jpeg

Back