Favorite Cereals....Post em up!!!

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Just like the title says, if your a cereal connoisseur like me, then hit this up with your favorite current or past morning delectables..

download (1).jpg

I will start,

All of mine are pictured here, but top 3?

1 - lucky charms
2- fruit loops
3 - cocoa pebbles

Close 4th? Pops and smacks.
download (2).jpg

The TRIX revelations.... hahahaha

also there was a couple years where I was definitely hooked on BIGG MIXX.

I think I enjoyed the story that it was all the "sweepins" of all the other spilled cereals from the floor of the factory. It was a mix of kellogs other brands. The shaithy leftovers blended and mixed with cinnamon. I loved it. Hahahah

3192083089_d2d0cc647c.jpg

C-oooooookie Crisp!!! And Captain Crunch because f the roof of your mouth! Then again I sometimes just take whatever cereal we got and make a 7 layer cereal in a big mixing bowl! I can justify eating Lucky Charms when I have equal amounts of Cheerios and shreaded wheat. Word of advice though, if you're gonna throw in some Grapenuts (or similar granite based tooth breaking cereal) put it on the bottome so it can soak in the milk before you get to it. Have a great day!

The TRIX revelations.... hahahaha

also there was a couple years where I was definitely hooked on BIGG MIXX.

I think I enjoyed the story that it was all the "sweepins" of all the other spilled cereals from the floor of the factory. It was a mix of kellogs other brands. The shaithy leftovers blended and mixed with cinnamon. I loved it. Hahahah

3192083089_d2d0cc647c.jpg

I have never heard of this....actually looks good though! lmao

C-oooooookie Crisp!!! And Captain Crunch because f the roof of your mouth! Then again I sometimes just take whatever cereal we got and make a 7 layer cereal in a big mixing bowl! I can justify eating Lucky Charms when I have equal amounts of Cheerios and shreaded wheat. Word of advice though, if you're gonna throw in some Grapenuts (or similar granite based tooth breaking cereal) put it on the bottome so it can soak in the milk before you get to it. Have a great day!

Hahahahaha yes! Captain crunch = injury day, calling out of work. You make a valid point though, grape-nuts should come with a warning label for teeth breaking strength. I think in the ingredients somewhere it says rocks. Has to.

Back