Dyno in the morning

CivicSiFtw

Concord, NH
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Headed to Granite State dyno and tune tomorrow morning bright and early. First dyno im getting. 2012 si coupe. Only mod is the Tsudo bolt on 3 inch catback exhaust. Not sure what to expect.. just getting this done before i purchase flashpro so i know where i started. Anyone looking forward to seeing the results as much as i am? And theres no age limit to get a dyno done is there?...

Reactions: Nix
i would personally wait no? a catback is only going to yeild you 8-10 hp max .. i dont know how expensive they are but i know its a few hundred isnt it .. keep us updated

A few hundred (or more) would be if you are doing a tune at the same time. A simple run should be less than a hundred. Still too much for only having a single mod in my opinion.

My recommendation is an eTune from VitViper. He will be able to pull base numbers once you have Flashpro. Plus you can get a tune for about what the run at the Dyno shop will cost you. Check this out if you haven't already:

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/flashpro-tuning-combo-discount.5786/

Last edited:
its been done already.. i didnt do it cuz i think i gained a ton from my catback, i did it to base off this as "stock" and see how much i gain with my future mods

Reactions: Nix
Cool man. Any updates? Did you get it done already? #'s?????

its been done already.. i didnt do it cuz i think i gained a ton from my catback, i did it to base off this as "stock" and see how much i gain with my future mods

D'oh! Didn't see the date. Just the reply from this morning. So, what are your numbers?

dyno #1.jpg
Averaged out to 182hp and 161 ft lbs of torque at the wheels.

Conditions at the bottomr read 77 Degrees outside at 57% humidity.

Fuel runs really rich right when it hits vtec at around 6k rpms.

Stops rising at about 5800 and levels out.

Most of the other tests showed a burst of power that shot straight up at about 7k.

Guy said its the weirdest consistent pattern hes ever seen, but with flashpro i can make a lot more power.

Back