detachable wheel/hub?

PhillySunburstFG4

hey guys,

just wondering if any of you guys had a detachable wheel on your 9th gens and if so if there was a SRS light on after the install? Was thinking about installing one on mine if there are no issues after the install. Thanks!

You would probably get one since the airbag is being removed. I know that on the previous gen if you removed an airbag or had an SRS light on that it would deactivate the rest of the airbags as well. Pretty dangerous. I am unsure of how the 9th gen may respond in a similar situation. I don't know if this is something hondata/flashpro could override.

What wheel are you looking at? Any particular reason you want the quick release hub option?

I have seen a couple places that do custom inserts to the stock steering wheel so you can have say a carbon insert between 10 - 2 on the wheel.

Ah gotcha man thanks. Just wanted to switch it up. Get rid of all the buttons on the wheel cause I don't use them anyway lol. And it's a decent security feature as well which is also another reason I'd like one. My neighborhood is going down the drain.

Back