Chicago Thread

i might go to the amc theatre one in skokie first then hit up SS if i feel up to it lol

Someone just down my block got a 2013 DBP Si Sedan, I'm so excited. I'm going to hit him with a 9thcivic card and try to catch him (or her) outside one day

did the amc theatre in skokie it was pretty cool and in the shade i enjoyed that one ...didnt go to ss because i wasent feeling the pay for everything bit either plus not parking my car far away where i cant see it lol .

Let's set up something for next Sunday
Mid-morning maybe?
Rosemont seems to me a good middle point for a lot of people, and there are plenty of open parking lots.
What do you guys think?

I have a friend who is purchasing an Si today! So at least a couple of us can meet. The parking garage on Van Buren is always a good spot. We could park, grab something to eat and have a few beers. When I had my s2000, we would host meets there bi-weekly and they turned out fantastic.

I have a friend who is purchasing an Si today! So at least a couple of us can meet. The parking garage on Van Buren is always a good spot. We could park, grab something to eat and have a few beers. When I had my s2000, we would host meets there bi-weekly and they turned out fantastic.
do you know a nearby address so everyone can find it?
and maybe we could start next weekend?
Be sure to tell your friend to join 9thcivic!
@stilletto @9thgizzyguy @rain91 @Pat Mills @kbye

Of course!

Van Buren Parking Garage
43 W. Van Buren Avenue
Naperville, IL

The top of the garage is usually a good spot.

Reactions: 323
Of course!

Van Buren Parking Garage
43 W. Van Buren Avenue
Naperville, IL

The top of the garage is usually a good spot.
That sounds great, does Saturday or Sunday work better for everyone?

Btw, I'll be heading down to Route 66 Raceway in Joliet Sept 6th

Saturday nights are usually good. Theres a brunswick zone not too far from there, so if we decided to do something after we could.

Reactions: 323
:think: interesting !!!
im down lets make this happen :rockwoot:
and what about the local law inforcement ??

just let us know if this is happening for sure and time when where who why ?? lol

Back