Carbon fiber visor for COUPES

^ I have that visor and it fits perfect on my coupe and the paint was exact. Of course it's not a big one that stands out like the CB ones but until they come out with one it works and I had it on for almost a year now
udy7agyb.jpg
im glad to see someone with it could you snag a couple pics of it up close?

The second picture is how it meets on both ends, and it sticks on good with the 3m

So the plot thickens. I told him about the policy on his website and he said if I sent it back he just return back to me or keep it without refund. Wish I had an app to record voice calls. But anyways. I opened a dispute with USAA but they want my life ****** story leading up to the events of the purchase. Sarcasm obviously but they wanted a full detailed term paper pretty much

You know this is what made me so upset about my situation, my conclusion is that there is nothing you can do except try to take business away from these scumbags that don't back up their products.... I d my best to uphold my new policy very well... Do date I've kept about $1500 out of my scumbag vendor who ripped me, and it will grow even bigger as the meets get going .... That sucks for you man

So the plot thickens. I told him about the policy on his website and he said if I sent it back he just return back to me or keep it without refund. Wish I had an app to record voice calls. But anyways. I opened a dispute with USAA but they want my life ****** story leading up to the events of the purchase. Sarcasm obviously but they wanted a full detailed term paper pretty much
They need to investigate the claim & understand why you're making them investigate it. It's a process, but it'll fix the situation. If you don't want to deal with that, then sell it to someone on 8th and be done with it.

At least we all know not to use this company for anything. Sorry you were shafted.......

Back