Carbon fiber visor for COUPES

Wow.....

uzeqa2un.jpg

is it listed on their site as working with the 12?

Yes sir. It's listed under NEW ITEMS. 2012-2013 rear visor

Advancarbon.com
then they damn well better give you your money back because we have found time and time again that the 8th visors do NOT fit 9th civics. also that video is CLEAR proof that their product regardless of what they think does not fit the car that its advertised as fitting. also screenshot where it says that it fits without modification so they cant update their site to screw you.

@Dar-Dar , you feel like taking a measurement of your rear fg2 glass at the top? Even take a pic of the measurement showing what it is for width? We know it's wider, but advan is saying it is identical to the 9th.

@Dar-Dar , you feel like taking a measurement of your rear fg2 glass at the top? Even take a pic of the measurement showing what it is for width? We know it's wider, but advan is saying it is identical to the 9th.

I'm planning on having one of my members come over tonight and we are going to make a video that shows there's a difference.

I got 46" and change. This is how I took the measurement.
yserasup.jpg

qesypesy.jpg

6y5anusu.jpg

ruha5eqy.jpg

uvepy2up.jpg

The FD/FA have different dimensions on the rear windshield too.

Yeah, but they were saying the 8th coupe and 9th coupe were identical in rear glass.

Around 2.5" just about enough so that the top side of the measuring tape would be touching the middle portion of the roof.

Back