Bobo's Blue Bomber

Looks good already!

Thank you sir. It could definitely look better though. I just need my numbers to hit. :thumbsup:

:woot: Love the sticker :D

Which one Sweet Gympers? :giggle: :popcorn:

IMG_5534_zps701fc8a2.jpg

IMG_5536_zps239bef3d.jpg

IMG_5539_zps2da2e0f7.jpg

IMG_5528_zps430e2eb7.jpg

:love: this thread!

Awwwwww shucks... :bighug:

My dirty ol, grimy engine bay... :hiding:

IMG_5548_zps95a68025.jpg

Out with the old...

IMG_5550_zpsd6f71a12.jpg

...In with the older (although with much newer stickier tires :giggle:)

IMG_5552_zps02105e16.jpg

Last edited:
Ew. Clean your bay asap. :giggle:

I need to. That's never been one of the things I was all that concerned with. There's one area I am disgusted by though. Under and around the breather filter (which was JUST changed) is completely covered in nasty oil. I've had an El Cheapo catch can that I'd like to insall to negate further messes, but I don't really know how to get a hose that will fit the valve cover, AND the tiny little fittings on the catch can. :pat:

needs retros

Tell me about it. I've wanted retros since my first Si. If you'd like to cobble up a set and donate them to my cause for free, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd be glad to get a Hebrew Hammer decal made for the car as a tribute for your time, and headlights. :giggle: :hiding: :escaper:

Tell me about it. I've wanted retros since my first Si. If you'd like to cobble up a set and donate them to my cause for free, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd be glad to get a Hebrew Hammer decal made for the car as a tribute for your time, and headlights. :giggle: :hiding: :escaper:

Well you know my current desires, so my personal set may be available in the near future, another nearly identical set will be available this summer as the friend i built them for is looking to upgrade to a Mazda 6

if you gather parts i would be willing to make a trip down and build the blue bomber a set as well

only problem with that sort of array, and the complex audi arrays is that their relative positioning is critical, so to retro them you would need to transplant the entire array in its original orientation. Also dont know how any complex controls might be handled or if its just feed them 12v and theres light.

At one point i was considering a audi a7 led retro till i realized there was no way to make the array fit properly. The accord touring lights have potential since its only two modules not 5 or 10 there

the complex arrays have the advantage of being able to do fancy things like this

Back