BMW M3 Track Car

Mr dent, after the sunroof is welded in..

I'm also getting some carbon fiber floor plates made so I'l add some pics after they are done too.. should be sexy. It'll be a few weeks though. I don't want to look at the car at the moment lol.

DSC_5935done.jpg

wow, I have never seen such pic whoring before in my life.

:itsme:

Absolutely beautiful man, love the rims, love the color, love the choice of mods, good **** man keep up the good work :D

Good question :rotfl: I can't remember what we're up to now. I think just one...with one being sold. He can talk about this better though

How many different exhaust systems do you have for this thing? I see 3 different ones in the pictures.
Absolutely beautiful man, love the rims, love the color, love the choice of mods, good **** man keep up the good work :D

Thanks! :)

I started off with the double tip exhaust which was a UUC system U.. it came with the car and I HATED the tips, but loved the sound. Then I picked up a rare HKS Klasse exhaust ( large oval).. but it was too quiet and I wanted to go lighter. I went with a 3" custom header back with the single turndown tip which is the last one. It has a removable center section for track use, where it would just be one single muffler. For street use I have a High flow cat and resonator in the vbanded center section.

Haha no trades but if you're ever in the area I'll take you for a good ride :p

Back