Battlefield 4 / Battlefield 4 Beta

I have never played any of the farcry. But I couldn't get BF Hardline Beta to download last night for Xbox. Do you think it is worth Pre ordering it? I am going to try again later tonight and see if it will work.

Not sure about other, but to me it feels like any CoD online.

When you say it's like CoD you mean first-person shooter. Or are you saying the game play is really like cod.

To me it feels like any other CoD game. At leat the maps are still big. Perfect for snipers:eyebrows:

Nice. I am not a fan of CoD I have been a Hard-core BF fan. I don't like how in cod as soon as you pull the trigger it's a instant kill even if it was a 500 meter shot with no bullet drop.

The physics is always whats made battlefield better. That and the map size was always nice. It gave you opportunities to do something other than just spray and pray.

Tuesday was update day... Still not a fan of the game. :/

:bump:

Unfortunately I still play this (on PC) even though it still pisses me off at times (like last night). Shotguns are OP, flashbangs are horrific (even if you don't look at them/close to them) and net-code is meh.

I was watching LevelCapGaming and saw he was talking about the DAO-12 so I have been playing with it the past few days.

DAO-12 Video

View: https://youtu.be/YFLjEonEWzU

Flashbang OP video

View: https://youtu.be/AzjFTohzzmE

I decided to purchase BF Hardline last night. Single player doesn't really feel like battlefield.:mad: I'm having mixed feelings so far.

Took me a while to like it. I felt like I had wasted my money the first few days... I loved BF3 so I was sad it wasnt the same. Well the game modes arent the same but the gameplay is I guess. I like BF Hardline now though alot. Just dont play as much. If anyone else is on PS4 add me!

I play BF Hardline occasionally. For ps4. Gamertag Js0nc3. .. 0 is a zero

I only play on PC. No consoles for me.

Took me a while to like it. I felt like I had wasted my money the first few days... I loved BF3 so I was sad it wasn't the same. Well the game modes aren't the same but the gameplay is I guess. I like BF Hardline now though a lot. Just don't play as much. If anyone else is on PS4 add me!

I still feel like I wasted my money on BF4... I mean they are still releasing content (night maps soon) but they took so long to fix the issues.

I've heard bf4 is full of hax. Not sure if thats true

Although I have a ps4 I also consider myself a big pc gamer.
Do you play on a tower or gaming laptop?

I wouldn't say "full" but there are a few here and there. It's mainly netcode issues I believe. Getting killed when you are (or think you are) around a corner.. That sucks.

I have a gaming desktop that I play on.

Back