9thcivic Ride Of The Month Submissions September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmge5.gif

Sadly, 'Pete' (my 9th Gens name based on ZBB reference) looks like he's gone through the wars. Not sure why I'm death on cars but I am. Wife's nickname for me is moose and it's true. I post pics of my car and I'll get thrown out of here. Love to see what people who don't thrash their cars do with them though...:(
:(

looking good. Bump for more entries

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: lol wow! That's hilarious!!!! I swear I've never even heard of that place, let alone knew that pic was on the wall. I just laughed when I saw that name, and it immediately made me think of Samuel.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: lol wow! That's hilarious!!!! I swear I've never even heard of that place, let alone knew that pic was on the wall. I just laughed when I saw that name, and it immediately made me think of Samuel.

yea im pretty sure its the only one. lol. its right near Fenway Park. They are opening another soon in south boston. Hopefully it will catch on and the rest of the world can experience Tasty Burger.
they even have a "big Kahuna burger" on the menu. lmao

okay time for my entry. Tough picking out 3 pics. but this is what i came up with.

Mods list as follows:
6k HIDs in headlights and fogs.
6k HID reverse lights.
spray tinted clear part of tail lights.
Corsport aluminum shifter base and cable bushings.
35%tint all around.
led map/dome lights
led cargo light
skunk2 springs, 2 coils cut in the rear (love the hate)
18x9.5" +38 White Work CR Kiwami wheels
225/40/18 Falken Azenis RT615k tires
Hondata reflash
Injen CAI
Red Honda badges.
Front plate moved down and to the side.
Panda bobble head air freshner on the dash (lolz)

houseofbluescivic2.jpg

civicburger.jpg

civiczakim4hf.jpg

everytime i look at your car makes me regret not waiting 3months to get a CBP :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back