• 4) Sleepingpanda

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • 5) Spazer

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nothing is official yet. Honda finance was closed. Gonna find out tomorrow morning.

funny. cause yesterday morning i was at the dealer picking up parts for the oil change. they had a black one. so trading it in was all over my brain haha.
but i dont if its going to work since i paid alot for this stupid car haha

funny. cause yesterday morning i was at the dealer picking up parts for the oil change. they had a black one. so trading it in was all over my brain haha.
but i dont if its going to work since i paid alot for this stupid car haha

yea i know the feeling........ still dont know if i want to do it. but if i can keep my payment the same or a little cheaper, and get another 12 with nav and no miles. ill do it. see what happens. almost wanted to get a coupe because i dont see too many people doing coupes.

yea i know the feeling........ still dont know if i want to do it. but if i can keep my payment the same or a little cheaper, and get another 12 with nav and no miles. ill do it. see what happens. almost wanted to get a coupe because i dont see too many people doing coupes.

:barf: im just not a coupe guy specially this years coupe haha. but im pretty sure you can make it look good tho.
4door more whores bro!

I got pulled over twice in my 4door si both times they wrote down 2dr, clearly cops in Oklahoma don't.know the difference between sedan and coupe

Voted sleepingpanda, pics are sick....Hey if you went with a taffy white 2dr, you would have to powder coat the wheels black to stay with the panda theme. lol

Voted sleepingpanda, pics are sick....Hey if you went with a taffy white 2dr, you would have to powder coat the wheels black to stay with the panda theme. lol

yea thats what sucks....... im gonna be white on white. but the inside is black and so are the tires. lol. but my name was sleepingpanda before i even got the civic. its my xbox name.

should be picking it up tomorrow or saturday. I just swapped all my stock parts back into the black one.

yea thats what sucks....... im gonna be white on white. but the inside is black and so are the tires. lol. but my name was sleepingpanda before i even got the civic. its my xbox name.

should be picking it up tomorrow or saturday. I just swapped all my stock parts back into the black one.
Can't wait for pics. You're the man! That's a ton of work!

Closest ROTM Everrrrr lol.

Just picked up my white one. Sticker was 24,8. Got it for 22,650. Not bad for an Si with nav. And my interest is lower and payments are lower. Couldn't be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back