9thcivic.com Dragon Meet: Official Registration Thread

me and Chevarian113 will be there.

I don't know if we will participate in the dinner, being that last year we went hog wild crazy at Sams club and cooked the whole time we were there.... lol

me and Chevarian113 will be there.

I don't know if we will participate in the dinner, being that last year we went hog wild crazy at Sams club and cooked the whole time we were there.... lol

but....there's gonna be ribs, brisket or pulled pork, and no douchebags

You sure about that? I am plannin on being there. hahaha

im bringing all my Ed Hardy gear.

Can someone give me some details on the Dragon Meet? Like where will it be at and for how may days? I would really love to go

yea did a little research lastnight and it looks sweet, how fast do people take the Dragon? Thinking about taking my son along with me, he's excited about seeing other cars like daddys.

:yeahthat:.. there aren't many straight areas to pick up speed before you're into another sharp turn, or needing to brake hard

Best bet is find a gear that you feel comfy in.... 2nd works well and stay in it for the whole time up and down, try to stay off the brakes as much as possiable or you can cook them...

yea did a little research lastnight and it looks sweet, how fast do people take the Dragon? Thinking about taking my son along with me, he's excited about seeing other cars like daddys.
my son has gone three times with me. It is not a track and u only go as fast as you are comfortable with. I brought my son the first time when he was ten. Just make sure any passenger does not get motion sickness.

The si is second gear and the BMW is better in third.

Yea tried talking the wife into letting me take him, but she thinks he's too young for all that driving there and back (it's a little over 500 miles from my house) so it looks like I might be going at it alone. Looking on the bright side at least I'll get the chance to push my car and try a little drifting on the mountain, speaking of which are there a lot of cops on the Dragon when there is an event going on?

Cops are always out...event or not. It can be a dangerous place for bikers/cars/trucks

Drifting on the mountain... :eek:

Yeah they have cops randomly driving through the dragon. They hide supposedly in places at night for fast drivers!!

Drifting on the mountain... :eek:

Yeah they have cops randomly driving through the dragon. They hide supposedly in places at night for fast drivers!!

Not in the 4 years I've been going, only if there's an accident. That's why you take it relatively easy on the way out and then hammer down on the way back :woot:

Weekdays usually have less LEO activity than the weekends.

I thought Keith's Radar detector kept going off because they were hiding in the woods/trees somewhere... Hmmm...

Back