9thcivic Calendar FOR SALE NOW!

Mine still didnt move
The DHL page is misleading, once delivered all the status updates occur. Today I see a lot of updates on my tracking page, yesterday I saw only 3 from January 3rd, Today I see from 7th and 8th. So basically though yesterday there was a lot of activity none of it showed up.

The DHL page is misleading, once delivered all the status updates occur. Today I see a lot of updates on my tracking page, yesterday I saw only 3 from January 3rd, Today I see from 7th and 8th. So basically though yesterday there was a lot of activity none of it showed up.

Yea that's what mine was like too...now that it is in Canada it is getting shipped with Canpar so I can use the tracking number that begins with D on the bottom of the DHL Global mail page

74947_10151175692715978_447715186_n.jpg

ITS ME

cafepress is having issues with it again. It will be down at least through monday... hang in there.

We've got to contact someone from Honda. We'll do our best to get this handled as quickly as possible.
CafePress does have the option to change the first month to February and end the calendar in January as far as I know. That way you shouldn't miss out. I don't think this will happen until the end of january or beginning of February.

Back