9thcivic Calendar FOR SALE NOW!

I just ordered a couple and it seems to have gone through without a hitch...should be here by Jan 1 or Jan 2 it said in the email

If there are any issues, please let me know right away and I'll see what I can get done. Thank you for ordering so quickly, I really appreciate it :) I hope it keeps working :)

Hopefully they don't cancel the orders. I do not have high hopes for this.

What does this order status mean?

Status Description
New
Your order has just been placed, but the charges have not yet been authorized by your bank or PayPal.

Auth

Verification Your order is being processed through our order verification system. If we need any additional information from you regarding your order, we will contact you via phone or email.
Pending If your order status is "Pending", we need additional information from you to process your order. Please contact our customer service department so that we may further assist you at 1-877-809-1659.

Ready for Production

Your order has been successfully authorized by the bank/PayPal and is now waiting in queue to be printed.

Production

Your order is currently being printed at our production facility.

Ready to ship

Your order has been printed and is currently waiting to be picked up by the shipping company. Once it has been picked up, you will receive an email containing a shipment confirmation and tracking information (if available).

Shipped

Your order has shipped and is on its way to you. The tracking information has been emailed to you if available. You can also login to your account and view your order history to obtain tracking information. https://members.cafepress.com/account/orderhistory.aspx

Auth
Declined

Your order was not authorized by the bank. This is usually the result of a typo in the credit card number or expiration date. Please call customer service at 1-877-809-1659 to correct this.

Cancelled

Your order has been cancelled. The authorization on your credit card or PayPal account will drop off in approximately 3-5 business days.

so far the other users have said it's working

Back