9thCivic 3rd Dragon Meet: Official Chat, Pics, Video Thread!!

I'm sorry I had to leave guys. I went to check my phone (thanks to the Harley's next door for waking me from a nice nap) and got a voicemail that was pretty urgent and I had to come back. At least I got to make it for the time I did. I had a great time as always and those were some damn good Brussels sprouts

Also, a huge thanks to @Nix for having an inflatable mattress for me to sleep on. If you're going next year and plan to do the same thing with a cabin, I'd be happy to take that floor space again.

It was great to see you GP. I hate that you had to leave before I could give you that big bag of HW'S.
NOTE TO ALL: Breakfast will be up at the lodge at 9am for all who are hungry enough to attend. :)

yhy6a5yb.jpg

ada8uqep.jpg

yru4ega9.jpg

8emaqygy.jpg

y6ene6yr.jpg

I feel so much better after some real sleep. I hope the fiddy races was cool. Thanks again to Tony for hanging out to see if I needed a backup driver and Mike to pace me back the Deals Gap

Mike helping a lady from the International clogging festival. uploadfromtaptalk1411292669053.jpg

I'm sorry I had to leave guys. I went to check my phone (thanks to the Harley's next door for waking me from a nice nap) and got a voicemail that was pretty urgent and I had to come back. At least I got to make it for the time I did. I had a great time as always and those were some damn good Brussels sprouts

Also, a huge thanks to @Nix for having an inflatable mattress for me to sleep on. If you're going next year and plan to do the same thing with a cabin, I'd be happy to take that floor space again.

Sorry to hear that u have to leave early...hope everything is ok tho~

I feel so much better after some real sleep. I hope the fiddy races was cool. Thanks again to Tony for hanging out to see if I needed a backup driver and Mike to pace me back the Deals Gap

Mike helping a lady from the International clogging festival. View attachment 40865

Anytime Keith!
Drive safe back home...

Back