9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off from Wednesday - Monday, sucks only having like 7 days vacation per year, I need to work for a real company again.

I haven't even requested off yet. Still trying to see if it is feasible. I get around 3 weeks vacation per year, but honestly don't know where it goes.

On a side note. I can't bring the BMW, since it developed a transmission leak at the last school Ryan completed. I might have to pull the whole transmission again, but really need to thoroughly check.

I haven't even requested off yet. Still trying to see if it is feasible. I get around 3 weeks vacation per year, but honestly don't know where it goes.

On a side note. I can't bring the BMW, since it developed a transmission leak at the last school Ryan completed. I might have to pull the whole transmission again, but really need to thoroughly check.
Bring the minivan and still beat jefferererery in his fancy new wrx

I only get a week vacation, Jeff will still have plenty of hustling to keep up with a 14 year old non turbo Subaru.

Less than a month left! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

1236087_10151667518913388_1044297500_n.jpg

@SpartanML

Awhile back (last year?) I had seen one of your post with a pic of just your Subie in it below the dam and liked it enough to try and replicate it with my car this past April.

It didn't turn out as well as yours but that's to be expected when I'm behind the camera.
If you would like some hints:
- turn the car around and put it in the exact same position (3/4 view)
- get closer so that the car is the predominant feature of the picture (the car should dominate the picture)
- get lower and shoot slightly upward. That brings the focus directly to the car. (right now, there's too much going on)
- use those trees to direct eyes to the car. Right now, the striping on the road makes the car an after-thought.

@SpartanML
Awhile back (last year?) I had seen one of your post with a pic of just your Subie in it below the dam and liked it enough to try and replicate it with my car this past April.

It didn't turn out as well as yours but that's to be expected when I'm behind the camera.

I took probably 30+ pics at the dam. I get every angle, and set up the cars as many times as I want. I just grabbed one of the pics. Just keep snapping pics as you move around, something will connect.

Two noseheavy awd tanks :p

...I have the right to poke fun because I owned both cars in the past

Well the one is gone and has been disowned. :( Leaving just my tank. Or as I like to call it the dive bomber.

Now whenever I feel bad I say it's like an F-15 vs F-16 comparison. ;)

f15f16al.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back