8th Generation Civic General Chat

Installed the skunk2 short shift adapter and fatboy shift knob along with the bride shift boot
a2a7a9u8.jpg

e7ehuqa8.jpg

I'm almost done stripping the 1st two wheels. I just need to spray them down and touch up the spots I missed. It will be snowing tomorrow though...

lemme tell you... my wife has always heard about me talking about understeer and the stuff we've done to her car to make it drive better. Last night, little bit of snow and wetness on the roads and she got to see what I meant by that. Trying to turn into a driveway and the steering wheel is basically useless. Hahahah best lesson ever. She did grab the E brake though and try to whip it at the last second but it definitely over rotated and we were pointing the wrong way. McDonalds parking lot entrance, nice and wide so no damage and no other cars around. Kinda funny though.

I still need to rip the car in an empty lot when it snows. I've ripped it on an empty wide road and did a 180. Lol.

I think I've put off ordering my pads long enough, the indicator thing as been scraping for a month lol here the passenger rear

Its like 40 bucks. Lol. I still need to get powerslot rotors for the rear.

Drove by the dealer today, all the 13's have close out written on them, including the Si's that have been there a month

So I traded my fg2 in back in November. Well a friend of mine I've known since middle school bought it today lol. I'm pretty happy about it because when he gets tired of it a few years from now I can just buy it back from him lol

Back