2022 Subaru WRX

there are articles saying the non circuit edition will be 32k though.

there are articles saying the non circuit edition will be 32k though.
Toyota hasn’t released pricing yet. I’d say best case scenario we’re looking at ~$35k for the “Core” Model but you also have to factor in the Package Options. No way I’d buy one without the upgraded Dual LSDs. Also, the CTR MSRPs at $38k. Why would they sell this for so much less?

Toyota hasn’t released pricing yet. I’d say best case scenario we’re looking at ~$35k for the “Core” Model but you also have to factor in the Package Options. No way I’d buy one without the upgraded Dual LSDs. Also, the CTR MSRPs at $38k. Why would they sell this for so much less?
because it only has 3 cylinders. lol. i dont know. im just going by what articles have said, i know it wont be the same but close.

I keep forgetting how small the Corolla hatch looks. Saw one this weekend and was a bit taken back. Would stil be a fun car but the lack of hatch space migh puch away some people that need a sporty car to be a daily as well.

I keep forgetting how small the Corolla hatch looks. Saw one this weekend and was a bit taken back. Would stil be a fun car but the lack of hatch space migh puch away some people that need a sporty car to be a daily as well.
Yeah, seeing the rear door only inches from the hatch sketches me out a bit.

Another shot

They replaced the fog light bezels with gloss black... ugh

2022 WRX Lip 3.JPG

That grill is exactly the same as a Ford Taurus.

That's the stock grill for the WRX but back when I had my '15 WRX it didn't look like that.. People paid for an aftermarket grill that looks like the current one..

This is ALL @Nomar06 :rotfl: :hiding: :giggle:

Just need a big wang in the rear...

uvg8eid9zz391.jpg

I've seen quite a few paint matched WRX's and it actually makes the car look so much better IMO

This is ALL @Nomar06 :rotfl: :hiding: :giggle:

Just need a big wang in the rear...

uvg8eid9zz391.jpg
I was actually sending @webby some pics this past weekend some pictures of a white one and a red one with the painder "fender flares". Def looks a million times better than the black plastic crap look.

Reactions: Dad
Back