>>> 2015 9thcivic.com Calender | Enter Now! <<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to go through this soon and see how it's going. If we don't have at least 1 qualified entry from 12 different people, we may not have a calender this year.

I haven't gone through them yet, but I don't think we even have 12 different people that have entered.
I'll enter some of my pics soon though.

Here's my contribution! Been trying to get with my photographer and ger the pics without the water marks!

Here's the Hi-res

Hi-Res ---> https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3942/15483098409_21e28feae0_o.jpg
15483098409_8e781ef9d9_c.jpg

hi-Res ---> https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3943/15049607973_e14486f048_o.jpg
15049607973_003f9280af_c.jpg

I need a better camera, my phone doesn't meet the requirements. But I'll be getting the Nexus 6 in 2 weeks and I'll take some pictures then. 16MP camera FTW!

@MrsJrotax101 Does it have to be 12 different users? Could we not just use 12 different pictures and then vote for which months should be allotted to certain seasons. Use quality OEM pictures of a 9th gen - it doesn't necessarily have to be a certain users car. We could try to find some dealer photo from Honda

@MrsJrotax101 Does it have to be 12 different users? Could we not just use 12 different pictures and then vote for which months should be allotted to certain seasons. Use quality OEM pictures of a 9th gen - it doesn't necessarily have to be a certain users car. We could try to find some dealer photo from Honda

I'm not using stock photos to fill a calendar. I also don't plan on having 4 different pictures of one member's car in the calendar.
It's a 9thcivic.com calendar, not SleepingPanda or Pauly99to17 Calender. Or even a istockphotos calendar.

You can post as many as you want haha I'm just saying that we aren't going to use 3 other member's photos that submitted and then fill it with 8 of yours because no one else qualified. That just makes it a Pauly calendar haha you're good

I guess we won't have 2015 Calendar this year.:cornmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back