>> 2013 9thcivic.com Calendar ENTER NOW <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on Corren, so we can both get our photoshoots done! He has school during the weekdays so he's out of town.

Ok soo...none of the photographers that I know would post up pictures for me without their watermarks on it....

Have you ever noticed that the Nascar drivers don't charge for their autografts where these muti-million dollar team sport players do...... I'd just buy a nice camera, put it on auto and shot away...... Just be sure it's a 10 meg or more...........

Have you ever noticed that the Nascar drivers don't charge for their autografts where these muti-million dollar team sport players do...... I'd just buy a nice camera, put it on auto and shot away...... Just be sure it's a 10 meg or more...........

I am toooooo broke for expensive camera...I should just buy a Kodak and do a Kodak moment!;)

10mp camera doesn't have to be crazy expensive. There are 10 megapixel point and shoot cameras for like $40 at bestbuy. Just saying, it doesn't have to be a $3k camera to take pics.

FYI, Dropbox is a good place to host the hi-res images. No compression, no max file size, and I believe they give you 2gb free to start.

Low-
IMG_1705.jpg

Hi Res-https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd5i043m8tx4qq3/ArmoCalender.jpg

Crap! >.< Uhh...noob question I know, I apologize. But how do I make em bigger? All I did was just upload them to imgur at the highest quality. Is there something else I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back