>> 2013 9thcivic.com Calendar ENTER NOW <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload your image to imgur.com and post the link

MrsJrotax101 ..... Thx for looking.. I now declare to be a non-entrant of photo contest, due to lack of photo sizing skills....... And good luck to all that enter these fun contest.........

If you have any friends with camera experience, ask them to do a photoshoot for you and show them the dimensions. I'm sure they could help you out

jasonandre Great info, thx.
It tells me my camera (8mp) needs to be a 10mp(something to consider down the line) to do contest pic's.

ok, couple questions

1) how much is the calender ? ball park will be fine....

2) i assume only 12 9th gen civic will be in the calender... are you going to equally divide the model ? example 3 si coupe 3 si sedan 3 r18 coupe 3 r18 sedan, and colors ??

what if all the qualify entries are either pmm & tw ?

3) if you been select, how many photos it's gonna be printed in the calender ? 1 ? or 1 main photo with 2~3 small photos

There are no set rules on what will/will not be chosen. A single car will not get multiple months....regardless of how pretty it is. There will not be a set factor deciding that 3 coupes/sedans or whatever make it. It's whatever people submit. Price - no clue... mrsj would have to chime in.

There are no set rules on what will/will not be chosen. A single car will not get multiple months....regardless of how pretty it is. There will not be a set factor deciding that 3 coupes/sedans or whatever make it. It's whatever people submit. Price - no clue... mrsj would have to chime in.

noted....

noted....

Price would probably be between $18-20 and it'll be a very high-quality calendar. I've done one of these previously and purchased one. I was extremely impressed and intend to use the same setup this year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back