DIY 2012 Civic Installing HID Kit 9006

I don't know much about lighting but I thought that if you do HIDs without at least a retrofit, that you'll blind oncoming traffic?
yeah, thats why i havent resorted to HIDs till i retrofit my headlights or get OEM projectors, something about reflector housings and HIDs dont mix... seen it too often in my town and hate it, blinds me lol

for the passenger side... you will probably take off the bolt that retain the windshiel water and pull it behind... its the only solution... its a little bit harder to get to the bulb.. but not at all impossible..! trust me... im not a honda engineer that created that , but i made it serval time for some customer that bougth me hid kit.

if you have any other question. please feel free to ask and i will do my best to give you the good and right answer!

if you can send us a picture of what is difficult to do?

Should I remove the wiper fluid thing completely? And how do I take that little washer bolt off? Trying to install mine today and it's pretty tough

What would be a good place to tie wrap the ballast to on each side? Finally got em in

Really? Where do u let them sit? Like dangling or pushed into a corner?

This may be a dumb question but doees the '13 sedan just use the 9006 kit as well? And where are you guys getting the kit from?

This may be a dumb question but doees the '13 sedan just use the 9006 kit as well? And where are you guys getting the kit from?
thats 9006 kit. i bought maxlux hid kit from ebay .its old style but works very good. its made in KOREA. bulb and blaster .
on bulb very good qt. has correct salt in capsul. 5000k color looks great. i had other cheap ebay 55w hid kit. that make my ecu get fried.
so get very good qt hid kit. and conduct all wiring .just in case. place blaster far away from ECU.
about 30mim job.- your hand get hurt a lot.

Back