2012 Civic Coupe EX Build

I can't hear/see the name Wendy without thinking of that clip. Breaking Bad was so damn good.

Honestly I’m not too sure. I really enjoy the 9th gems and not sure if I want to use the whole loan amount. I found a 2015 SI for $22k with 30k miles.

what do you think Webby what’s the best for the money and what SI is the best in your opinion? I don’t know much about them.

Oh that was just a pre approval on a loan? My bad. I thought you had already picked something up. The 2015 si msrp was $23,8xx. They took 1k off msrp yet it’s 6 years old? :hiding:

There isn’t much difference besides “looks” across the 12-15 span. There is like a 4hp bump in power, but otherwise they’re basically the same. The radios/touch screens changed from 12-15, but otherwise you can pick whatever year you like. Some of the earlier 12 models with specific vin numbers fell into an oil consumption service bulletin. If you find a 2012 you like, you can check the vin range here.

Thanks Webby and yeah I guess $1k that’s crazy now looking at the MSRP. What are you thoughts on the 10th gen SI’s? Any noticeable differences there? I believe some are turbo and maybe supercharged?

So the 10th is definitely a totally different setup compared to all the previous si models. It’s a 1.5 liter turbocharged engine in the 10th gen si. There are a couple of users here who have/had them and liked them. I’ve never had the opportunity to drive a 10th gen si.

I have a 2015 si coupe and it has almost 104k miles on it. She still feels amazing. Sedan has more exterior modification options compare to coupe. It is something to keep in mind. I like the sedan taillights compare to coupe's taillights. Either way, you're gonna be a very happy man :)

Reactions: Dad
What do you guys think of this if I can get them down to 13K. What do you think is a good price for this? Too many miles? ECFD03BA-6B41-4586-9996-13104B8C7B21.png

It's got the EX wheels, if you go for that one, I'd look to make sure nothing else is wrong or if it's just a dressed up EX

^ seems odd they took the si wheels off if it is a si. Does it show pics of the seats/engine bay?

Back