2012 civic and honda fit suspension similar

BrandneW

jerzey
Vehicle Model
dx
Body Style
sedan
i was doing a little research for my car 2012 dx just like everyone else on here and i came accross the honda fit suspension has the tab for the sway bar link and it looks very similar to the civics im gonna be trying this in the next week 1/2 i also looked up the weight of each car the weigh very close also so i think it might work i also found universal camber plates on ebay because the fit suspension deosnt come with it i will be trying this also so what do you guy think

Attachments

• CO-FIT-08-BL-1.jpg
    CO-FIT-08-BL-1.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 22
  • camberplate2.jpg
    camberplate2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 15
yea saw it yesterday looks good but in looking for something withe upper and lower adjustments hopefully it works

for my kit I can add the ASR camber plates whenever instead of using the camber bolts. and for the rears we can still use the 8thgen kits(SKunk2,Ingalls,SPC,Buddy club)

for my kit I can add the ASR camber plates whenever instead of using the camber bolts. and for the rears we can still use the 8thgen kits(SKunk2,Ingalls,SPC,Buddy club)
yea i know that but i want upper and lower adjustability on the shock it self so i dont lose any shock travel kinda like d2 suspension or most of 1pc coilovers not jus the camber

or maybe the stock front shock on the fit could be a good idea or the koni stock replacements for the front and the 8gen for the rear and some ground control coilver would do the trick ill look into

check these out see wat im saying

Attachments

• CO-TOK-HB2261+2.jpg
    CO-TOK-HB2261+2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 15
  • CO-TOK-HB2261+2.jpg
    CO-TOK-HB2261+2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 14
im not knocking your set up but jus looking for different options brown_bear

do you have access to a bunch of these parts to test fit stuff?

Ahhh you took my ideaaaaaaaaa

I was going to take 8th buddy Club coils and switch the sleeves to Honda fit sleeves

Sent from Flyy Network.

I see what your saying, I know Chris at redshift explained why he didnt used double adjustments, I just forgot what it was...hopefully you figure out something, since there are still no coils out besides RedShift. I was going to wait on K-Sport but they havent released any info yet, even tho someone submitted their car.

My friend work at autozone im going see if try and see if he can lend me a shock to test fit before i go blowing a bucnh of money

Ahhh you took my ideaaaaaaaaa

I was going to take 8th buddy Club coils and switch the sleeves to Honda fit sleeves

Sent from Flyy Network.
Hey when you tried to install your suspension from your 8th what was the problem just where to put link?? Was there any other problem i should know about i was gonna ask if ur still had yours i was gonna weld a tab for the link n get adjustable.links

Hey when you tried to install your suspension from your 8th what was the problem just where to put link?? Was there any other problem i should know about i was gonna ask if ur still had yours i was gonna weld a tab for the link n get adjustable.links
yup just that but the bolt size are a 22 and a 19 so I'm not sure if that huge bolt will fit in

Sent from Flyy Network.

Back