Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

...because I didn't want to drop all $32k in cash? The car will be paid in full by the end of the year anyway.
Hell....might as well keep it forever if you don't mind taking the hit on the wallet. Seems like you are all good tho.....;)

1713532416974.png

Hell....might as well keep it forever if you don't mind taking the hit on the wallet. Seems like you are all good tho.....;)
Yeah, the hit on the wallet already occurred when I drove it off the lot. It'll serve its purpose one way or another. I just don't like the responsibility of having to worry about a thing I have little control over that is sitting in a garage with a battery that is probably/soon-to-be dead.
How old are you? Just curious.
49 years young

Saw this while taking the dogs around the neighborhood. It’s really not good looking in person.

View attachment 66803

at least from this far it looks like the panels are all on

i saw the pictures of one that hit a pole, how are regulators not concerned about the quarter panel turning into what looks like a blade in a impact?

View attachment 66804

Meant why have the vehicle at all? sounds like you dont need it.
That would be mostly correct, but unplanned "life events" came up this year that necessitated a vehicle with less than 24 hours notice. I didn't plan on having to buy one anytime soon, but it just happened that way.
I didn't want to deal with a used one that had a better chance of leaving me stranded, and I knew it wouldn't take me long to deal with Honda financing (less than 45 minutes to drive off the dealer lot). In that moment, it was the easier decision and I don't regret it at all.

Part of me wants to keep it, but I don't need it long term and I don't care to be responsible for it. It is what it is. I'm just weird like that.

Was nice. Then it got cloudy and windy and it's raining. Got a bike ride in though. Also took my son up later.

only a 20k dollar markup on a land cruiser? What a deal A bunch of dealerships are showing 14-20K+ markups on the 2024's

1713732479151.png

Back