*UPDATE* a whole new beast. That one Blue coupe from Texas

I read the numbers wrong on my sheet I gained torque. And a lot more horse than that ill have to find them to post. I have a lot of plans for it actually which is why I've been MIA from here. We are on the path of getting me into NVüS and skunk2 certified. The snail goes on tonight and re painted this weekend

awesome man!! Post pictures on here also!

Ill make another thread or something this is my coupe build. But thanks for the support man I appreciate it

And btw on the topic of NVüS I'm officially a potential member. I've been to some meeting a and am getting ready to do a bunch of charity events with them. Great group of people. There me and a sedan 9th gen

Here are some pics from yesterday's meeting

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367352401.749624.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367352419.832126.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367352431.017956.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367352446.301804.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367352464.584913.jpg

Ill make another thread or something this is my coupe build. But thanks for the support man I appreciate it

And btw on the topic of NVüS I'm officially a potential member. I've been to some meeting a and am getting ready to do a bunch of charity events with them. Great group of people. There me and a sedan 9th gen

Here are some pics from yesterday's meeting

View attachment 15991
View attachment 15992
View attachment 15993

View attachment 15994
View attachment 15995

Go for it bro! and niceeeeee Theyre all the way down in Texas? I thought they were only in Cali, that car crew is getting huge lol

So yeh......been MIA. A little bit. Once I joined team Nv♕US I've been puttin in work on charity meets and events and stuff. And that was before I got promoted to state lead. Now I have 6 chapters I'm in charge off but check it here's so sexy pics and new updates

Im liking your stance man! What are the specs on the wheels? Brand? Coilovers? Keep it up!

uhaja6an.jpg
u8u2eny5.jpg
medegura.jpg
a2ynaje4.jpg
7y6a2ape.jpg

This car is gorgeous...how much work did it take to warp the rear visor to the coupe? Would you do it again or recommend a different visor? Not much I've seen that fits the 9th coupe.

Well with my new job and new house finally settling in. I started ordering mad car parts. Here's what I got In yesterday. Ssshhh it's a secret
veve6eza.jpg

What I will admit to is the rest of my HFP kit and some projectors getting here next week.

I also received my buddy club short shifter kit and my King motor sports Mugen shift knob. Here some simple install pictures.

uja9ybub.jpg
yse6uhyq.jpg

Back