Official Georgia Chat Thread

:sinking:I so wish I had time to go up there I have been so busy with my Paramedics finals that I have no time to play there's always next year though

I'm sure we could set something up soon. I had planned to set something up but had a lot going on between moving, etc. Hopefully soon :)

Wish I could make it to the Dragon this weekend but I will be at AMP. We should setup a North Ga mountain run!

I've been going to Sonic on Riverside parkway in lawrenceville,and latea on Saturday on pleasant hill in Duluth ,it's been a blast,I've met a lot of really cool people of all sorts and ages,it's shown me that between Marietta,lawrenceville and Duluth there are a lot of people that are into the scene.THANK GOD! This is why I bought my si,to meet people( I'm not from around here ). And 99.9 percent are cool,there are a lot of sweet azz rides here that I'm finally getting to see.its been a good year,hopefully it won't die off too fast! Ultimately to have a ATL 9th club where we all represent AT&T he meets would be the icing on the cake,to do a roll in with 10 9th gens at a meet would be simply priceless...if you have a 9 th gen civic,let's get a real club together! Any model,any mods,any thing period,get some damn stickers and show this car was not a mistake! It's time man.if you want to represent ATL and you got a 9th,pm me... Let's do it!

I would love to finally meet you all from the crew

Come to the meets man,I'm limited now but I'll be at latea on Saturday,Monday I'm back on 2nd shift 3:30-:12:00 or 2:00 m-f which sucks,but always have Saturday.

Spotted a CBP '13 seadn on 400 South Saturday night around exit 7, anyone here?

Back