Keenan Honda - eBay?

Aaron W

Oregon, USA
Vehicle Model
2013 Si
Body Style
Sedan
Has anyone ever purchased anything from this site? I was looking for some info on the HFP suspension kit for the 2013 Civic Si sedan and just happened to come across their eBay listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OEM...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19d7785ca0

It's actually a tiny bit cheaper than College Hills offers, but with it being on eBay and the same price not being reflected on their dealership website, I wonder how legit it is? It has the same parts number as College Hills offers, so it at least looks like the same kit, I'm just a little leery to pull the trigger.

Looks like lots of slow shipping/wrong items delivered according to their feedback. PM collegehills & see if there are any coupon codes or anything they can do

I got my HFP suspension from them,arrived perfect in 2 days! Talked to them on the phone,they were cool,Paul wasn't in at CHH so they wouldn't price match,saved about 50 in the end.

I got it on eBay by the way,just called them to ensure it would ship fast,it shipped same day! I called early in am 8:15 then bought it now on eBay and shipped that day.there trustworthy.

I found it cheaper at hondapartscheap but hinestly I would have rather ordered it from chh. Better delivery time and customer service. Hpc were douches when I emailed them....

Back