Civic Owners in Miami

hi guys, need your help.
I'll be visiting some friends in florida next month and i want to know of any stores in Miami or Orlando that sells invidia exhausts or other brands of performance parts for my civic si 2012 coupe.
i don't live in the US like you lucky people and i have tried to buy online but most of the stores i visited didn't accept my foreing visa credit cards or even my paypal because of foreing address.
i was looking to get an invidia n1 or a tsudo exhaust and a k&n typhoon air intake.

Thank you guys in advance!!!
527661d1382306356-honda-civic-si-coupe-2012-img_2235-copiar-.jpg

tonight will be a hangout at the new Fuddruckers on 88 by the walmart if any of u guys are down ill be there with a few Honda ruckus guys

Hey everyone, sorta new here. I see this thread is a bit old but figured I'd introduce myself and see if there are any events or something going on still.

Once I get a job offer, I will be moving to Miami (South Miami) next to Coral Gables. I'll be bringing my Si and all.

I was just promoted at work. I will be bringing my Civic Si to South Miami! Any tips for driving in that traffic? I swapped out my wheels and lugs (locking lugs) to help deter theft.....

I'm from Kendal here they have hangouts on 147ave and 117 st next to the dmv place by tamiami airport in one of the only 9th gens out there.

I also go to the homestead speedway at the 1/8 mile next event is June 5th down to see some other 9th gens there maybe get a few friendly runs in too

Soooooo.... I decided to put the k-sports on instead of sell them lol next RSB and front lip(maybe just sti lip), hood bra, and rear window visor. Starting to feel like me a little more was tired of the stock look lol image.jpg

I miss my 20 years of Homestead roots and friends :( I gotta make it down to a night at the Homestead speedway! Looking good @Slammed _EM1

Next one is July 10! Bone stock I went 9.9 now on a basemap Ima see how I do now go out there I should be out there with more 9th gens

I'll see what I can do, July 10 being a Friday (and I ALWAYS have Friday off) I think I can make it happen! I'm all stock except for a few minor things and don't plan to change much in the engine till closer to warranty ending. Would be my first time on a strip though. I'll keep you posted

I live in the Westchester area! I go to most hangouts when I get the chance.

Attachments

• 2013 Civic Si.jpg
    2013 Civic Si.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 4
Back