Brilliance Honda

turkish80

Cary, IL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Granted I was set on buying my 2013 Civic Si, I knew what I was willing to pay based on MSRP and what they were priced at around the area. I asked for a quote online and they came back with $20,500.

I went in and took the car for a test drive and told the salesman that I already had a price quoted, but never told him what it was. He never asked. After the test, I said I was going to think about it and walked out.

When I walked in the next day, I handed Mike, my sales guy, the quote and he had no questions or concerns. He honored it all the way and never tried to move it. He did go through all the optional BS, like extended warranty, paint protection, and whatnot, but when I declined there was no pressure.

I drove away happy, got a good rate on my financing, and kept my payments under my maximum mark...which I never told them.

Mike was a good salesman; he was relatable and very easy to deal with. He didn't try to push anything and made sure I was happy while I sat there waiting for things to happen. He even came out while I was smoking and BSed with me while we were out there. Some sales guys can be cold and don't seem to care about anything but the sale, but Mike was the complete opposite. He wasn't a suit wearing, jargon spouting, time wasting kind of guy. He was an everyday kind of guy and I was glad to have him as a salesman.

I don't know what everyone else has paid, but I felt that the price they gave me was fair enough and had no qualms about it.

$20,500 for a 2013 Si is a hell of a deal!!! You were at the right place at the right time.

That is a great deal!! Glad you had such a great experience buying your Si! That's cool. It certainly makes your car buying far more pleasurable when your salesman is a down to earth guy.

Congratulations. It's such a great feeling when you're happy with the deal that you get. A good salesperson can be hard to find.

Back