>> 2013 9thcivic.com Calendar ENTER NOW <<

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Here's your chance to show your stuff and let everyone see your awesome ride for the coming year. Post up your favorite personal high-resolution photos for possible submission into the 2013 9thcivic.com Calendar.

Unless your entry is COMPLETE and following the rules below it will not be posted in the qualified thread. If you're not in there and you've posted in here. Please read again.

Those who have qualified: http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2013-9thcivic-com-calendar-qualified-entries.5222/

Calendar Entry Rules:
  1. Post pictures of your own car. If it's not your car, the owner has to ok its use.
  2. Car must be an 9th generation honda civic
  3. HIGH Resolution required and MUST be provided in a link with your submission. If you can't supply high resolution photos, this isn't the contest for you.
  4. But, Don't post gigantic pictures here!! To make it easier to review the pictures in this thread, post up a lower resolution photo in this thread, AND post a link to the higher resolution version (must be larger than 3500x2300). www.imgur.com supports uploading images this size.
  5. No major alterations or collages
  6. Absolutely NO WATERMARKS allowed.
  7. No people posed in photos
8-27-2012-2-46-08-pm-png.3763

Every variant (coupe, sedan, hybrid, etc) is welcome to submit photos. Thematic and Seasonal pictures are encouraged.

Example entry:
Here is my entry:

RobertsM3sml.jpg

High-res available here:

http://wherethewildthingslive.com/8th/RobertsM3.jpg

We will update the list of rules as needed.

We look forward to seeing your entries.

Submissions must be turned in by November 15th, 2012

The staff reserves the right to set time limits and choose the winners.

That should do, please tell me you didn't stretch the image larger though. You'll still have plenty of time to take more pics and enter them also :) This will be up for a while :D

No didn't stretch it and i won't be able to get take this pic again till we go back to Florida lol.

well you don't have to take a pic in Florida!! :P
Be creative...we're looking for things of all seasons and holidays. Fall will be here before we know it. I'd love to see some beautiful cars under some gorgeous trees with leaves changing :drooling:

Thanks! I'll check them out once i get to my laptop :D they look acceptable so far

Sent from my GS2 running ICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back