2012+ Honda Civic Suspension Options With Product Info & Links

Hey everyone, been a lurker of this website for quite a while now and I've done quite some research. I'm interested in the Buddy Club N+ for my 2015 EXL and was wondering how the ride felt? I live in NY and would like a softer ride, I saw that they come with lower spring rates than competitors at 7k/4k if that has anything to do with anything.

Can somebody explain the difference between the Megan Ez streets and Megan Racing streets. And maybe dumb down the explanation because I don't know much about coilovers I've always used lowering Springs

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

15 versus 32 levels of shock adjusting is one of the main things. Gives you more ability to change the dampening or ride stiffness/rebound etc.

15 versus 32 levels of shock adjusting is one of the main things. Gives you more ability to change the dampening or ride stiffness/rebound etc.
That makes sense and makes me wanna buy the Racing ones, thanks webby.

And jeez, you've been answering all my questions today, starting to make me feel bad for having so many haha

Thanks again man [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

hey everyone! long time no see i know, but im looking into getting springs for my si, im stuck between tein, h&r and megan racing. not looking for more than a 2" drop. which is better? for those who don't remember i have a 2013 si sedan lol.

I know Megan makes a decent product, not sure about H&R. I have seen many, many people have issues with the entry-level Tein setups, so I would avoid those. If you like Tein, it seems that their 2nd and 3rd tier setups eliminate the issues their cheaper struts often have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

eibach pro-kit.... whenever I get the urge to go lower I watch some youtube videos, shake my head and say to myself "noooooooooo" works every time... lol

2012civic dock.jpg

Hi all, Looking to get the Eibach ProKit for my 2013 Civic LX Sedan. I have a 17-inch running 225-45R17 on Enkei Rims for summer tires and use 195-65R15 on stock steel rims for winter tires. Will the drop interfere with my summer/winter wheel setups or it is safe? Also a naive question - what improvements am I looking for with these springs? Obviously handling, but I am not a track driver, so what is the use?

Last edited:
you'll be fine without issue on summer/winter setups. Handling & looks are the 2 main reasons people lower their cars.

How much firmer are these springs? I don’t want too hard a setup that crashes on every bump... al I am looking for is better mannered on highways...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much firmer are these springs? I don’t want too hard a setup that crashes on every bump... al I am looking for is better mannered on highways...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get coilovers some come where you can adjustment the damping force for how hard or soft you want them and you can control your ride height. I have the D2 RS on my SI and they ride really smooth. I know it's a bit more but just throwing out another option for you.

They are progressive springs. So they tend to ride similar to stock when neutral and then stiffen up progressively the more load you put into them cornering etc.

Back