Eddie Blanco's Pepper

Your welcome!

Don't mean to bomb your thread, but I snapped this one right after you left

img_0751.jpg

No worries hotdogjohnny, I hope I was able to help. Let us see how it turns out. I bet you can make it work. What's your opinion on the tbs? Worth it?
Long story short. I had a conniption fit with rev-hang when the car was delivered. First mod was a K&N Typhoon. Made such a great sound that it felt faster. Wanted Hondata. Found a guy with a month-old Flashpro for sale. He had a P2R TBS and a ART SRI. More importantly, he spent weeks and at least 28 datalog sessions with Vit on a complete Vit etune (Vit later said "he got a great tune"). So I bought his flashpro and TBS, to closely mimic his setup, and dropped his vit etune file (asked Vit first) right into my car. BAM! Welcome to the well over 200 whp club. I later confirmed it with the "infamous edyno," doing my own pulls.

So yeah, I think, in my case, the TBS made a difference. :pianodance: :banana whip2: :guitar: :brock: :bananawhipdance:.

:cucumber:Hey pickles, get back up there with the others or you don't get paid.

Last edited:
So, the 2013 shroud for the radiator/front of engine bay is a no-go for the 2012. Changes to the front fascia and bumper assembly make it impossible.:sadbanana:

Thanks for the update. Any pics? :useless:

If you look closely at the pic of my engine bay. You can see I'm missing a hood cushion...bozo88 spotted it out. I went to the dealer today and they ordered one. Thanks bozo

Thanks for the update. Any pics? :useless:

If you look closely at the pic of my engine bay. You can see I'm missing a hood cushion...bozo88 spotted it out. I went to the dealer today and they ordered one. Thanks bozo
The '13 shroud didn't fit, so my car looks pretty much the same as in the pictures in this thread. The '13 shroud I bought and "tweaked" the piss out of for 6 hours in the 95 degree heat this Saturday doesn't look real good.

I should be there sat, as long as my car makes it back in one piece. The wife drove it to colorado, and somehow the air filter got chewed up and pulled off thats getting fixed now, and hopefully the rest of the trip goes without incedent. I hopfully will be off the crutches, just moving slow with my brace on.

Back