Post pictures of your pets

That time of the year again..

We put our dog hair in a dispenser for wild birds to use as nesting material.

5409_300.jpg

Many outdoor bird supply places carry different ones. You can even make your own.

We keep the hair in a ziplock bag to refill with over spring.

I remember the first time I saw an empty nest that blew down after a storm that had our dog's hair woven all through it. :excited:

We put our dog hair in a dispenser for wild birds to use as nesting material.

5409_300.jpg

Many outdoor bird supply places carry different ones. You can even make your own.

We keep the hair in a ziplock bag to refill with over spring.

I remember the first time I saw an empty nest that blew down after a storm that had our dog's hair woven all through it. :excited:
Brilliant! I must do this!!! Is that your pic?

We usually just brush the dog outside and the big patches get swooped up

Last edited:
Something spooked him and he stopped moving at the end of the 2nd vid..and probably for another 5 seconds after I stopped it :rotfl:

Once I get home ill post some pics of mine. I have 2 one year old black and tan german shephards. Khalessi and tay. They are littermates. She is a spoiled princess and he is a shy little guy. Best dogs ever though. Ill also post some pics of the german shephard I worked in afganistan

I LOVE german shepherds. My parents had one for a few months while I was little..she died of cancer just after her first birthday :( I miss Sandy

hx98na.jpg

me and my doberman back when I lived in florida..she was an ANIMAL! lol

2dcg3e1.jpg

also used to have a bulldog... miss her =(. She'd roll herself in a sheet whenever it would thunder or rain lol. My ex would put those pink socks on her during the Summer because the concrete would burn her paws and she'll run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. lol

ibkzuv.jpg

estifs.jpg

Here are our three cats. The two white Himalayas are brothers. They make it almost impossible to wear anything black.

The darker Himalayan appears to be asking me something in this shot. I never was able to figure it out but it seemed important.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364601069.209578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364601069.209578.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 10
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364601081.939757.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364601081.939757.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 10
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364601141.814716.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364601141.814716.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 8
Here are our three cats. The two white Himalayas are brothers. They make it almost impossible to wear anything black.

The darker Himalayan appears to be asking me something in this shot. I never was able to figure it out but it seemed important.
My grandparents had 3 Ragdolls.. (2 now)
I believe my favorite had cancer and died. I named him Tiptoe and he looked similar to your dark one.
The others are Peekaboo and Shelby

My grandparents had 3 Ragdolls.. (2 now)
I believe my favorite had cancer and died. I named him Tiptoe and he looked similar to your dark one.
The others are Peekaboo and Shelby

The two white ones are Mikka and Alex (short for Alexander Keith....yes I named him lol). The dark one is named Jay Lee. She has a big chin. Since she's a girl, Jay Leno wouldn't work.....so Jay Lee is was.

The two white ones are Mikka and Alex (short for Alexander Keith....yes I named him lol). The dark one is named Jay Lee. She has a big chin. Since she's a girl, Jay Leno wouldn't work.....so Jay Lee is was.

Haha that's awesome!
Robert and I have been getting pretty creative with our fish names ..sorta (see tanks & aquariums thread)

We have a Golden Severum named Severus (Harry Potter - Snape)
A baby blue acara named B. Louie (bluey)
A baby Rotkeil Severum named Tobias aka Toby (Harry Potter - Snape's father)
If my baby albino bristlenose pleco is a male he'll be Albus (Harry Potter - Dumbledore) for now it's "Pinky" LOL
We've also got a regular bristlenose pleco who is a male...named Ashley (our female one who passed away last year was Ashleigh) My dad also calls his female bristlenose Ashleigh LMAO

I have a betta fish that is half blue half red named Brady (New England Patriots)
Another betta that's blue named Avus (BMW color)
and another with no name LOL

Haha that's awesome!
Robert and I have been getting pretty creative with our fish names ..sorta (see tanks & aquariums thread)

We have a Golden Severum named Severus (Harry Potter - Snape)
A baby blue acara named B. Louie (bluey)
A baby Rotkeil Severum named Tobias aka Toby (Harry Potter - Snape's father)
If my baby albino bristlenose pleco is a male he'll be Albus (Harry Potter - Dumbledore) for now it's "Pinky" LOL
We've also got a regular bristlenose pleco who is a male...named Ashley (our female one who passed away last year was Ashleigh) My dad also calls his female bristlenose Ashleigh LMAO

I have a betta fish that is half blue half red named Brady (New England Patriots)
Another betta that's blue named Avus (BMW color)
and another with no name LOL

Wow. That is creative. Great names. You can have so much fun with pet names.

Wow. That is creative. Great names. You can have so much fun with pet names.
haha yeah...thankfully they won't be made fun of when they grow up and go out into society :rotfl:

My parents have a shiba inu named Kobi. His real name is Kobayashi Maru (Star Trek)
It's really fitting...he's an extremely stubborn little man

Back