STOLEN Valve Caps and I FOUND the A$$HOLE who took them!!

yeh but if he had touched the car once then he'll do it again. In all honesty, I'd be very reasonable. But you need to plan ahead... Here is my DIY guide :)

When you leave the house tomorrow, lay your rear seats down, and put black garbage bags all in the trunk. Bring 3 heavy duty T&B Ty-Raps, a small knife or scissors and the 9mm pistol of your choice. Get to school and look for his car. Wait by his car for him to get back. Wait as long as it takes. When you see him, ask him what would make him touch your car. Before he responds, shoot him in both legs, you'll have plenty of time to hear all the excuses in the world... Use the 3 Ty-Raps you brought, use one for his legs, one for his hands, and put the last around his dickk just to make him uncomfortable. The toss him in your trunk on top of those bags you put in earlier. Wouldn't want him bleeding or sweating in your car. Hop in your car and start doing some spirited driving, feel free to drive around for several hours for added enjoyment :)

Once you're done driving around, go fill up at the gas station. Drive about 50 to 60 miles out of town, and dump the little guy in a ditch somewhere. Use the scissors to cut off all his clothes. take his shoes, socks everything... if he's going to steal from you, you want to make him know how it feels to be stolen from. If he has any money in his wallet, be sure to burn it all but one (preferably the lowest value) Then tell him to think twice about stealing from you again.

You can now drive away, or simply shoot him in the shoulders or in the feet, either works great :)

This is how we deal with thieves. In less humane countries, they just simply cut off your hands :)
webby can we please move Alien Primes DIY message to the DIY forum section? :giggle:

Note on the car..." I like your valve covers. Funny I used to have some just like it before they went missing. Karmas a *****."
Place pic of his car & plate info w/note.

He knows you know, and he'll always have to wonder if you messed with his car, or will mess with it down the road.

I would not retaliate over $5 covers. Especially since you already bought replacements.

Im pretty sure Pep Boys sells valve covers with Honda H's on them. Go buy a set of those, steals yours back and leave the Honda caps on his stems.

He knows he stole them from a Honda, then he'll know that Honda stole them back.

WELL........what you end up doing??? :popcornbig:

First I wanna thank you all for these responses, they made my day and I was laughing the whole time while reading them. Secondly, I wasn't able to do anything today. When I got out of my last class at 2:00pm he was already gone. What I plan on doing is retaliating Thursday because I'm pretty sure he has class Tuesdays and Thursdays like me. As for what I am gonna do? I'm stuck between 2 things. I really want to superglue the valve caps and slash all of his tires as I feel he deserves that for being a thief. The other part of me wants to leave a note and keep him on terror of when I will retaliate like webby said. I don't want them back because I already have my new set however I want to reach him a lesson. Basically I'm torn between going all out and getting back at him or keeping my cool and making him fear for the rest of the semester! Ahhh idk it's a hard decision :/

Do t slash his tires. Just get 4 bbs and superglue those in the caps. Then screw them on. They will be useless and he needs to get air for his tires. $5 worth with no harm to his car since the valve caps were yours. He would be out some sweet valve caps and what ever it cost to fill his tires up.

Don't slash his tires. Just get 4 bbs and superglue those in the caps. Then screw them on. They will be useless and he needs to get air for his tires. $5 worth with no harm to his car since the valve caps were yours. He would be out some sweet valve caps and what ever it cost to fill his tires up.
***I meant to write Don't

I like the idea of leaving a note how nice the caps are and that yours got stolen and are just like the ones he has. Leave no trace that it is you.

If he comes at you for for leaving a note then he is basically admitting that he took yours. Why would he come after you if he "didn't" take your caps and doesn't know that it was you who left the note.

The evil side of me says to loosen his valve stems cause he has already shown he is a low life by stealing from you and wouldn't give two shits about a note.

First I wanna thank you all for these responses, they made my day and I was laughing the whole time while reading them. Secondly, I wasn't able to do anything today. When I got out of my last class at 2:00pm he was already gone. What I plan on doing is retaliating Thursday because I'm pretty sure he has class Tuesdays and Thursdays like me. As for what I am gonna do? I'm stuck between 2 things. I really want to superglue the valve caps and slash all of his tires as I feel he deserves that for being a thief. The other part of me wants to leave a note and keep him on terror of when I will retaliate like webby said. I don't want them back because I already have my new set however I want to reach him a lesson. Basically I'm torn between going all out and getting back at him or keeping my cool and making him fear for the rest of the semester! Ahhh idk it's a hard decision :/

Although he completely deserves it, I'm not sure I'd risk getting caught by security doing anything too drastic. Gluing the caps is a good idea. Slashing tires, I don't know..... Just not worth the risk. Man I'm old. Lol

I wouldn't ruin a person's car over stolen valve caps though. Flattening the tires w/o destroying them would be just enough for me.
You have a point, but, ....it could end up costing the guy more to get AAA to come and pump them all up if he doesn't have their coverage, and what if he calls a tow truck? $$$ Glueing them on will only wreck the stem and would be a total hassle to get fixed.

All this being said, chances are high that HJ will see this guy again and God only knows what could happen. Sky's the limit.
Personally, I don't think it's worth it. I would put a note on the guy's car complimenting him about them. If you do run into tell him it was you who put the note on his car. He will suffer at that moment so stare into his eyes, smile and enjoy that moment like it's in slow motion.........then just walk away knowing that guy just got totally and completely owned. :owned:

yeh but if he had touched the car once then he'll do it again. In all honesty, I'd be very reasonable. But you need to plan ahead... Here is my DIY guide :)

When you leave the house tomorrow, lay your rear seats down, and put black garbage bags all in the trunk. Bring 3 heavy duty T&B Ty-Raps, a small knife or scissors and the 9mm pistol of your choice. Get to school and look for his car. Wait by his car for him to get back. Wait as long as it takes. When you see him, ask him what would make him touch your car. Before he responds, shoot him in both legs, you'll have plenty of time to hear all the excuses in the world... Use the 3 Ty-Raps you brought, use one for his legs, one for his hands, and put the last around his dickk just to make him uncomfortable. The toss him in your trunk on top of those bags you put in earlier. Wouldn't want him bleeding or sweating in your car. Hop in your car and start doing some spirited driving, feel free to drive around for several hours for added enjoyment :)

Once you're done driving around, go fill up at the gas station. Drive about 50 to 60 miles out of town, and dump the little guy in a ditch somewhere. Use the scissors to cut off all his clothes. take his shoes, socks everything... if he's going to steal from you, you want to make him know how it feels to be stolen from. If he has any money in his wallet, be sure to burn it all but one (preferably the lowest value) Then tell him to think twice about stealing from you again.

You can now drive away, or simply shoot him in the shoulders or in the feet, either works great :)

This is how we deal with thieves. In less humane countries, they just simply cut off your hands :)

Okay Dexter! U sure you're Canadian?

Back